The Truth Untold

Some smut included! Read at your own risk ;)

"Babe what's wrong? You've been unusually quiet for a couple days now, did something happen?" Namjoon sat at the end of the bed, I was curled up in a ball and not in a good mood, "I said I'm fine!" He went from smiling softly to glaring at me as he went up to me, pulling the blanket off, throwing it on the floor as he lightly grabbed my throat "Don't. Ever. Say. That. Again."

I groaned softly "m-mhm" he raised an eyebrow "Are you enjoying this baby girl?" I quickly shook my head but as he tightened his grip I let out a small moan, my face flushing a beetroot red. Namjoon chuckled and went next to my ear "Does that turn you on~?" I whined quietly as he let go.

He leaned down and kissed me roughly, I instantly responded, our kisses becoming heated as he gripped one of my thighs and I wrapped around his waist with my other leg, he slid his tongue in my mouth and we fought for dominance, him winning almost instantly.  I tugged at his shirt, looking up at him as he nodded, helping me take his shirt off as my eyes widened "w-woah"

Namjoon took my shirt off swiftly, tossing it aside as he started kissing my neck, biting and leaving hickeys, scattering them over my neck on collarbone as I gripped his hair. He whispered in my ear "Let's have some fun hm?"

16 year old Y/n was running around, smiling and laughing as her boyfriend of three years Lee Minho chased her, "You can't get me!" She giggled and widened her eyes as he had caught up to her, wrapping his arms around her as she caught her breath. "I love you~" Minho whispered in the girls ear, she turned to face him "I love you too~"

He smiled and pulled her into a soft kiss, Y/n kissing back before getting pulled back by two men, who were a lot older than the two. She stepped back, holding Minho's hand tightly. "What do you w-want? W-we don't k-know where our p-parents are" The tallest shook his head "We're here for you. Boss wants to see the newest people going to his cemetery."

Y/n shook her head repeatedly "n-no, n-no" she felt a cold metal touch her hands, behind her back as Minho whispered in her ear "Let's have some fun hm?"

I pulled away from Namjoon, "I can't, I just can't" I grabbed my shirt and ran out of the room, tears streaming down my face as I heard him yelling down the hall. I ran aimlessly down the halls and ran into someone, "I-i'm sorry" the boy looked at me "y/n? Are you okay" I realised it was Hoseok, I gave him a quick hug, "Y-yeah, just going somewhere" and I left him there as I ran to the front door.