Don't Touch Me

I stared at the limp man, his head hung low and blood pooled at his feet, his head was dented from the metal rod beaten into his skull. I was surprised he was still alive, he looked like death warmed up.

"Y/N, is this him?" a stern voice came from behind me, startled I jumped slightly, moving aside and bowing my head. Namjoon shook his head as he grabbed the boys hair roughly, yanking his head up so fast that I heard a crack from his neck, if he wasn't dead yet, he was close.

"Answer me, is this the man that raped you?"

I looked up, my eyes landing on Minho's lifeless, bloody eyes. I didn't want him to die, I didn't want to be the reason why he couldn't go back to his family, his friends. He did something horrible, but he shouldn't have to die.

"Well, yes..yes it is but please don't kill him I-he doesn't deserve to die please-" I begged, cut off by a gunshot. I closed my eyes, covering my ears as a sob escaped my lips, rocking back and forth slowly.

I opened my eyes, they widened in horror as I saw the blood splattered all over the room, coating my chest and face as Minho was slumped over, he was dead, a bullet between the eyes. Namjoon gave a satisfied nod and wiped his hands with the cloth by the table, another man walked in the room, Taehyung. He whispered something in Namjoons ear, who started towards me. I could see the concern and worry in his eyes.

I backed away instantly, sobbing uncontrollably as he advanced more towards me, "No. No. Do not come near me you monster!" I screamed, unable to look him in the eyes. "I told you not to do  it, I told you!" From the look Namjoon was giving me, he thought I was insane. "Y/N. He raped you, he got what he deserved, every bit of it." he reached out to rest his hand on my shoulder.

I pushed him off, glaring at the man across from me. "No one deserved that you filthy monster, don't touch me!" I growled, turning around to storm out of the room. 

"I'd change my mind if I were you, remember who you belong to now."