𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞.

꧁—— ❦ ——꧂

꧁—— ❦ ——꧂

—— LAVINIA ILSE VINKE WAS THE DEVIL REINCARNATED. Of course, that's what her parents would say if you asked them. Hannes and Alida Vinke would sit you down at their dinner table, place steaming mugs of green tea in front of you, and tell you two very different tales.

Hannes Vinke would tell you the tale of a girl destined for greatness; the lone daughter to a corrupt and tainted family, one hiding from a dangerously brewing war, would be born simply to change the world. He would tell a perfectly recited tale about the Gods and Deities of the Heavens, all coming together to create the perfect successor to carry out their deeds, destined for the greater good.

Alida Vinke would tell you the tale of a girl possessed by the devil; the lone daughter to a perfect and normal family, the black sheep in the herd, living out of spite. She would tell a perfectly recited tale about the evil dwelling within the girl, swallowing her whole and forcing her to commit heinous acts as punishment to those around her, destined to tear apart the world.

—— LAVINIA VINKE WOULDN'T GIVE AN ANSWER. Of course, you'd only know if you asked her. She wasn't an easy person to catch, being there one second and then the next she was gone. However, if you did manage to catch her, she'd stand silent for a few moments to stare deep within your soul as if she were searching for answers, before she'd grab your hand with narrowed eyes, waiting for a warning before deciding to sit you down.

Her father had always drilled into her head that she was a special girl, filled with nothing but kindness and love. He would make point of the soft pastel paintings that filled every inch of her wall, and the carefully read books as to not break the spine. He would speak of how much her brothers loved her, spoiling her every chance they got, and of how adored and cherished she was by the adults around her.

Her mother on the other hand, had always drilled into her head that she was a devious girl possessed by pure evil, filled with nothing but rage and despair. She would make point of the adults suddenly weeping on their knees, desperately trying to pull their hands from her grip, screaming when they saw their burnt flesh. She would speak of the terrified children in their neighbourhood that hid from her, spreading rumours of a twisted girl, one not to be associated with.

Her father spoke nothing but loving colours; baby pinks and soft blues that swirled in front of her, placing various silky smooth Brunnera's against her skin, healing her wounds and comforting her. Her mother spoke nothing but hateful colours; violent reds and charcoal blacks that clashed in front of her, spitting thorns and nails into her skin, wrapping her in Deadly Nightshade to make her itch, hoping for self destruction.

Lavinia would never give you an answer simply because she trusts no one, but she would tell a tale of both worlds, giving you the satisfaction of knowledge from what was really a deflected answer.

Of course though, if you were to ask every single person that had ever heard the whispers of her name, you would believe LAVINIA ILSE VINKE WAS THE DEVIL REINCARNATED.

hiya, just here for the pronunciations!lavinia is pronounced as 𝐥𝐚-𝐯𝐢𝐧-𝐲𝐚ilse is pronounced as 𝐢𝐥𝐥-𝐬𝐚𝐡vinke is pronounced as 𝐯𝐢𝐧-𝐤𝐚,hannes is pronounced as 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬, and alida is 𝐚𝐡-𝐥𝐞𝐞-𝐝𝐚

lavinia is pronounced as 𝐥𝐚-𝐯𝐢𝐧-𝐲𝐚
ilse is pronounced as 𝐢𝐥𝐥-𝐬𝐚𝐡
vinke is pronounced as 𝐯𝐢𝐧-𝐤𝐚,
hannes is pronounced as 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬,
and alida is 𝐚𝐡-𝐥𝐞𝐞-𝐝𝐚.

please don't forget to comment
and vote. until next time, besties <3