014. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘤

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭𝟰 / / 🧸 ⑅ · ˚

♡ 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗱'𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 ♡

実生活では//𝟑:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

amara was nervous but really excited to meet her new friends, they were going to arrive at her home any minute and she couldn't stop smiling. ever since sebastian and her started talking she was happier, her life had taken a turn for the better.

before him, she was just stuck in her comfort zone talking to the same few people each day. she had her friends, she had her siblings, she had her family but there was something missing in her life, and maybe now that missing piece was filled.

the door bell rang, pulling her out of her thoughts, she walked towards the door a smile gracing her lips as she opened it. 

"amara! hi!" scarlett yelled excited, they immediately pulled each other into a hug happy to finally meet, "hey!" amara said as she pulled away. "hi guys!" a voice said from behind, the girls turned to see elizabeth and brie.

"oh my god hi!" 

"no way!" amara laughed, the girls were telling her embarrassing stories about sebastian and their other cast mates, "so tom hugged anthony because he thought it was chadwick standing there and anthony pushed him to the ground?!" amara said in between laughs, anthony and sebastian's hate towards tom holland was rather a funny thing.

"i mean you can't blame the poor kid the lights were out!" brie said, her tone mocking. "oh my god did i tell you about the time chris stole sebastian's oreos! and that too for the hundredth time!".

インスタグラム//𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟑:𝟑𝟑 𝐩𝐦