018. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘤

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭𝟴 / / 🧸 ⑅ · ˚

♡ 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗱'𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 ♡

実生活では//𝟐: 𝟑𝟐 𝐩𝐦

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

sebastian and amara were currently chilling in amara's backyard, having a picnic. they hadn't confessed their feelings to each other but it was clear that they were not just friends because of the little kisses and intimate moments they shared.

sebastian and amara couldn't stop kissing each other, whenever their lips touched all they felt was bliss, a bliss they had not felt ever before. none of them wanted to rush anything, so for now the kisses were enough for them.

he wanted to call her his girlfriend, and she wanted to call him her boyfriend but both were afraid of getting hurt and also of the major seven year age gap. though they wanted each other and whenever they wanted something; they got it.

amara let out a little laugh as sebastian strangled her tickling her sides. "i love your laugh" he told her, making her smile grow even more. they rubbed their noses together letting themselves get lost in the bliss they both provided to each other even though they knew it might be short.
"i'm so happy" amara said, truly. sebastian smiled at her, "you know i was really scared you would pretend that we didn't kiss" sebastian sighed at her words, "trust me, i would never".

ランダム//𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺  𝟑: 𝟑𝟐 𝗽𝗺
@𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘂𝘃 has posted !!

𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 to view

liked by @imsebastianstan abd 9,762,006 othersamaraluv so happy and grateful for life, friends and music𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃: imsebastianstan[view all comments]

amaraluv so happy and grateful for life, friends and music
𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃: imsebastianstan
[view all comments]

username GURL WE FINALLY GOT A PIC OF  THEM TOGETHER

username1 look at THEM i'm going t cry my ass off

elizabetholsen captain of the ship: me

username2 cuties

kendalljones loVES

imsebastianstan so grateful for u 💓

username3 bloody hell

authors note;hi guys!! updating as i promised though i wrote most of this on my phone so it's not fully put together i'm sorry!!also, the manip was made by me don't steal!!!!!thank you for reading <3don't forget to vote and comment have a good day...

authors note;
hi guys!! updating as i promised though i wrote most of this on my phone so it's not fully put together i'm sorry!!
also, the manip was made by me don't steal!!!!!
thank you for reading <3
don't forget to vote and comment
have a good day <3333