27. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘤

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟮7/ / 🧸 ⑅ · ˚

♡ 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗱'𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 ♡

実生活では//𝟒:𝟐𝟏 𝐩𝐦

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

the group had been on the beach, just chilling with each other and having fun. willow was making chris give her piggy back rides, tom and kendall had been swimming and talking getting to know each other better.

amara and sebastian had been the closest though. with his arms around her bare waist. his breath hitting her neck making her heart beat faster.

they both were smiling, happy to be in each other's company.

"i'm so glad we took this trip! man, getting a break before getting back into the role of bu- nothing" sebastian stopped talking, his eyes slightly widening. amara gasped, "DID YOU SAY BUCKY? omg seb! babe! tell me!" she turned around, so their faces were just inches apart, she gave him her best puppy eyes.
he couldn't resist her puppy eyes, so he sighed giving in "fine! fine! there's going to be a series of bucky and sam" he hoped she would be proud of him, just wanting her approval in everything he did.
"BABY!!! that is so huge, wow! it's going to be great!!" she squealed hugging him tightly, he smiled at her happiness. her happiness was contagious.

"are you happy, you know? being here with me and everything" she asked him, looking up at his face, her eyes vulnerable. he smiled at her, "i'm happy. the happiest i've ever been".

≡ 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗕𝗘|𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗜𝗡

A VACATION FOR AMARA D'ANGELO, WILLOW CARLSON, KENDALL JONES AND THE MARVEL ACTORS?

just yesterday amara d'angelo, kendall jones and riley martin had been spotted at the new york airport. willow carlson had also been seen at a los angeles airport, chris evans and sebastian stan were seen at an airport in atlanta and tom holland at the heathrow airport in england!

it is safe to say that all of them were flying to hawaii, honolulu. amara d'angelo also posted a few pictures of herself and kendall jones confirming that the two were indeed in hawaii. though, what cleared the fans speculations of the others, was sebastian stan's comment asking for photo credit.