29. 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-

𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘤

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟮𝟵/ / 🧸 ⑅ · ˚

♡ 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗱'𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 ♡

実生活では//𝟵:𝟬𝟴 𝗮𝗺

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

back home

amara woke up to sebastian's arms on her bare waist. she smiled slightly running her hands through his hair. he was sleeping but let out a little moan of delight. it was the first time they had sex, and she couldn't be happier. she had fully given herself over to him, now all she could hope was he would ask her to be his girlfriend. and she was sure it was soon.

"good morning, love" sebastian whispered, waking up. he was beaming with happiness. "hi!" amara smiled, a little nervous. sebastian kissed her, then getting off the bed. amara squeezed her eyes shut noticing he was naked, "c'mon baby, it's nothing you havent seen before!" sebastian laughed, putting on some pants. amara chuckled getting up with the blanket around her waist.

"yeah i mean..."

both of them were really excited for today, they were going to amara's fashion show for boss. him as her date. it was a big thing, it wasn't like NY fashion week, that time they were just friends. and now she had more of a reason to make him proud, after all she was in love with him. although they weren't even officially together, she was already in love with him. it all happened so fast. she was happy, though she was scared of getting hurt. this time she was all in, and she just hoped he was too.

ランダム//𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟵:𝟱𝟴 𝗽𝗺

@𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘂𝘃 has posted !!

𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 to view