Five

⚜️

⚜️

Hongjoong actually wasn't shocked. With the blade pointed to his throat, he watched as Yixing and his men started to get nervous, they weren't expecting this outcome.

Yixing growled as he fisted his own hair, turning behind him to face Hongjoong. "Your husband surely cares about you."

The knife on his neck fidgeted when his Adam's apple bobbed. "I'm truly hurt." Hongjoong spoke blankly.

"Unfortunately for you, we really needed that money. Fortunately for us, we now have you to use for a ransom." Yixing was fixing a plan in his mind as he spoke. A smile slid across his lips when it all formulated together, his index finger stroked Hongjoong's jawline tauntingly. "Many people are after your head. I wonder how much I could get for you. Surely we are looking at millions here."

Luhan chuckled behind him, "they'd be disappointed. The stories are false."

Yixing looked up at his mate, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, look at him." He unintentionally dug the blade deeper into Hongjoong's skin as if to gesture to him. "No way this kid is who they say. Besides, he told me himself."

Hongjoong's eyes met Yixing's "is that true?"

Now it was Hongjoong's turn to formulate a plan. He was utterly alone, these people have no good intentions, he only has himself to get out of this situation. And his driving force was now to get revenge towards Seonghwa for leaving him in this situation.

His plan? Show them exactly who Kim Hongjoong is. "Would you like to find out?"

Yixing raised a brow in amusement. Hongjoong didn't give them a real chance to react. Lowering himself a bit more while he was on his knees, he flung his head back as hard as he possibly could, the crown of his head butting into Luhan's crotch, causing the male to fall back in pure agony and the knife in his hand to fall onto Hongjoong's knees.

He grabbed the blade instantly, wasting not a second, and flung it in the direction of one of the other men, imbedding itself into the fresh flesh of his shoulder. The stranger's screams echoed throughout the empty maze of containers.

Before anyone else could react, Hongjoong sly tackled Yixing and then he fell onto his knees, Hongjoong booted his head, making blood trail from the man's nose. He then grabbed Yixing's gun from his pocket and aimed it at the remaining stranger's head. While the other hand was busy restricting Yixing's windpipes. "I really didn't want this to end up this way." He shifted his direction of sight to Luhan breathing heavily on the floor, holding desperately onto his crotch. "If only you'd listened to me."

Hongjoong was only seeing red at this point. This wasn't him, this isn't the kind of person he is, yet the violence hidden in the situation silently pushed him further into the deep tunnel of bloodlust.