Twelve

⚜️

⚜️

Seonghwa had been knocking on Hongjoong's door for five minutes already, trying to get the younger to get ready because they had a meeting due with Chanyeol soon, but Hongjoong refuses to open the damn door.

"Hongjoong!" Seonghwa banged the door one last time, "Stop being a fucking pussy and come out!"

"I don't want to!" Hongjoong's disembodied voice replied.

"Why?!"

"Because he's going to send us on a mission, I just know it."

"Oh, so you're psychic now?" Seonghwa said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "You're just being stupid."

"I'm not coming! Go alone!" Hongjoong persisted.

"He wants to see us both." Seonghwa was growing more impatient by the second. "Open the fucking door before I kick it open myself!"

"I'd like to see you try." Hongjoong tested the other, genuinely thinking Seonghwa would just give up.

But he was deadly wrong. Seonghwa didn't want to disappoint his father, and Chanyeol needed Hongjoong right now, so that's exactly what Seonghwa will serve him.

So, to make this happen, Seonghwa began attempting to force the locked door open with his mere strength. Apparently shoulder-barging hardwood only harms the shoulder and barely leaves a dent in the door, but it didn't stop Seonghwa from trying until he heard the door unlock. Which didn't actually work in Seonghwa's favour. Just as he was about to barge the door once again, Hongjoong opened the door at the same time, causing the older to clash into him, bringing them both to the floor.

"Why the hell did you open the door?!" Seonghwa complained, not taking into account their position.

"You've been moaning at me for half an hour about that bloody door and now you don't want me to open it? Make up your mind!" Hongjoong countered, a pout resting on his lips as he spoke, which Seonghwa didn't fail to notice but immediately averted his gaze.

"You did it on purpose. You could have warned me."

"Oh, so now I'm psychic?" Hongjoong huffed while rolling his eyes.

Silence settled like a blanket over the pair as they glared at each other angrily. They didn't know why they were so furious at the other, they only knew how to feel that exact emotion towards the other. Hate, anger, fury.

Seonghwa hated that Hongjoong got nervous all the time and cutely played with his thumbs. It made him angry when Hongjoong would speak in such a formal tone with big words, truly affirming how smart the younger was, and it made him furious when Hongjoong would take up the whole space in the kitchen to work on his music and how his comforting hums could be heard from the living room when Seonghwa was trying to watch tv.