Chapter 11

Ginny laid on her bed all evening thinking about Draco, she even skipped dinner because of the cocktail of emotions she was feeling. She couldn't help the few tears she was shedding over the whole situation between them. All she knew was that she had feelings for Draco........strong feelings. She was so confused by his behavior the past few days. She hadn't had a chance to talk to him yet; with her parents being at Hogwarts, it was hard to get enough time away from them. When she did finally manage to get away from them, Draco was nowhere to be found. When she would go to his dorm room and knock nobody would answer. Ginny wasn't sure if this was on purpose or he just wasn't there. She was starting to think that she did something wrong and he was upset with her. She heard Hermione come into the girls' dorm and took a seat on the bed across from her.

"Hey Ginny, are you alright?"She asked, folding her legs to get more comfortable on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just so damn frustrated," Ginny said, sitting up on the bed and wiping her tears. She ran her fingers through her wild red hair that was tousled about.

Hermione gave her a small smile. "I told your mom you were just tired and wanted to get some sleep. She was persistent on bringing you up some food, but I told her you were asleep already"

"Thanks," Ginny said.

Hermione studied her friend's face for a moment before deciding on her next words. She took in a deep breath and then gave a loud sigh that got Ginny's attention.

"What's wrong Hermione?"

"Uh, Ginny.......Are you in love with Draco?" Hermione cautiously asked her.

"WHAT?" Ginny shrieked with surprise at the question.

Hermione looked away from her for a moment and then continued, "You heard me, are you in love with Draco?"

"Why are you asking me that? Did he say something?" Ginny asked anxiously getting up from the bed.

"Uh, no.....well, yeah but......I don't know," she stuttered unsure of what she should reveal to Ginny and what she shouldn't.

"You don't know?"Ginny asked, sounding agitated.

"I was just asking"

"This is insane; I need to talk to him. Especially now that we are leaving tomorrow and I haven't had a chance. Even if he isn't coming with us tomorrow I need to at least say goodbye to him........right?" she turned to Hermione as if seeking approval.

Hermione smiled at her and then gave her a quick hug."Go ahead, I'll cover for you, but don't take long, I don't know how long I can hold your mother off," she joked.

"Thanks Hermione," she said and then grabbed a sweater and made her way down to the common room.

"Oh, hey Ginny you're awake, I'm glad to see you're getting plenty of rest." Mrs. Weasley called from the couch as she was crocheting.

"Oh, Mom, what are you doing in here? Thought you and Dad had your own room you were staying in." She said pulling on her sweater.

"Yes, dear, but I figured I'd get started on these Christmas sweaters for now. Plus, I wanted to make sure you were ok." She smiled at Ginny.

"I'm fine, Mom, I'm uh...just going to grab something to eat from the kitchen downstairs."

"In your pajamas?" she asked, looking over the top of her glasses.

"Mom, please, I have a sweater on," Ginny growled in frustration.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop pestering you. Go get yourself some food." Molly said going back to her crocheting.