Chapter 28

Two weeks.... tops.... that's what Kingsley said, but for some reason it seemed like a month. Most of the time would be traveling; Kingsley had set up a Portkey about 10 miles from the farmhouse so the area wouldn't seem too suspicious and from there is where Bill, Charlie and George split up to go to the different location. Kingsley was working on trying to gain back some control over at the Ministry and gave Bill and Harry a small round object that resembled the one he had given Bill on their previous mission to send him messages through. The only difference with this one was that they could send messages back to Kingsley, but he cautioned them to try not to respond if they could help it; he wanted to try and keep them off the grid as much as he could.

Once they used the Portkey they still had a long walk ahead of them. Kingsley said the wards around  Warren's camp went out for miles so he wanted to at least PortKey 20 miles from the camp. Once inside the wards they would do a lot of duck and cover until they reached the main part of the camp where Warren was and hoped that Lucius would be also. They had planned to scout the area further once they got closer to make sure they moved in when Lucius was inside, otherwise they could potentially risk a big chance.

Draco kept smiling to himself every time his pocket started getting hot; he would stick his hand in it and wrap his fingers tightly around the stone as it seemed to give him some comfort. He was a bit grateful that Seamus talked so much as his mind kept going to Ginny and hearing Seamus run his mouth and Ron complain about how his feet hurt  from walking was enough to keep his mind from wandering anywhere else.

"Then there was this other girl..... god she was a beauty.....she had these perfectly round breasts that-"

"Alright Finnigan, that's enough about your drunken sex nights" Draco cut him off.

"But Draco...these things...... they were.....like this big........ I swear." Seamus continued, holding out his hands to give him a general idea of just how big the chest on this woman was.

Draco just shook his head with a smirk and then spared a glance over to Harry who had been quiet the entire trip so far with just an occasional comment. Ron also had noticed since he and Draco exchanged a look every so often at the different facial expressions that seemed to be running across Harry's face. He looked deep in thought,  as if he was having an argument in his head about something.

"You ok Potter?......Potter?.........HARRY!" Draco shouted a bit louder to get his attention.

"Sorry, what?" Harry said, shaking his head of whatever seemed to be on his mind. He gave a quick glance at Draco and Ron then returned his gaze at the ground.

"What's wrong with you mate? You've been in another world the entire trip." Ron stated.

"Oh..... nothing..... just thinking."

"About Luna? Yeah.....I can't stop thinking about Ginny and if-

"We broke up." Harry cut Draco off.

"WHAT?" said Ron and Draco together, seizing all walking.

"Why?" Ron asked.

"It's just....... better this way." he said, continuing to walk past them.

Draco and Ron looked at each other and they quickly caught up with him and walked beside him to continue the conversation.

"Is this because we had to leave again? Because it's only for two weeks, that's no need to go and break up with the poor girl. Believe me, I made a lot of stupid decisions during these past few months with Ginny......I think you made a mistake Potter." Draco said with a bit of unintentional anger.

"Yeah, Harry, you guys are crazy about each other; I think you really do need to rethink y-"

"JUST STOP!" Harry shouted, cutting Ron off. "Just drop it, please," he said, quickly walking ahead of them to avoid them questioning him further.