Chapter 25

"There must be at least 50 Death Eaters in this camp, how the bloody hell do we expect to make it the other side unnoticed?" Ron whispered.

"Maybe a distraction? Something to get them all in one place so we can get passed?" Hermione suggested.

"What kind of distraction exactly?" Harry asked.

She quickly unbuckled Ron's belt and slid it off from around his pants.

"Uh, Hermione,  I don't think this is the time or place for that." Ron whispered, looking a bit taken aback and trying to grab his belt back.

She shook her head, "Get your head out of the gutter Ronald" she said walking over to Draco.

She bent the belt in half and handed it to him. "Put this in your mouth."

"What?" he asked her with a confused look and apparently everyone else was wondering what she was up to.

She pulled out her wand and pointed it to Draco and he quickly caught on and bit down on the belt.

"Sorry Draco........ Crucio!" she said as loud as she could without any nearby Death Eaters hearing her.

Draco automatically bit down on the belt as the pain ran through his body and he was soon brought to his knees trying desperately not to scream out. They watched his eyes turn to ice and he soon screamed out in pain as the belt fell to the ground. Draco's loud scream was enough to draw attention to them and before they knew it at least a dozen or so Death Eaters were making their way over to them.

Spells came at them from every direction, but before any of them could hit them, they all froze in mid air into sharp jagged ice pieces and Draco threw them backwards making them collide with at least 10 other Death Eaters. When he realized he had a handle on his powers, he made a move and ran out to the rest of the Death Eaters sending a burst of sharp ice chips at one of them making them scream out in pain and reach up to his eye where one had pierced through it. Draco made his fist ice over and swiftly brought it up to collide with another man's face, causing his head to smash into a bloody mess and he fell dead to the floor.

The others quickly followed close behind him shooting spells of their own at any Death Eaters coming their way. Draco suddenly felt himself being flung backwards along with the others behind him and then hit the ground hard.  He quickly jumped to his feet and tried to keep advancing towards the building he hoped Ginny would be in when he heard someone yell out to him.

"TAKE ANOTHER STEP AND HE DIES" came a man's voice as he had Ron pinned to the ground with a knife to his throat.

Draco stopped running and turned around taking in the scene and noticed the others were held at wand point  and soon they were completely surrounded. Part of him wanted to keep running, but he knew he couldn't and he dropped his head in defeat as two Death Eaters grabbed him roughly and made him drop to his knees next to the rest of them.

"You lot are unbelievable........ walking right into a Death Eater camp thinking you'll get out alive." said one of the camp leaders. "Kill them all but leave these two alive" he said, gesturing to Harry and Draco.

The Death Eaters moved in on them and then a bright light burst down between them and it took Draco a moment to believe what he was seeing as McGonagall, Kingsley, Arthur, Charlie, George and Luna appeared before them and he took that chance to run for it. He heard spells and curses being thrown in every direction as he jumped out of the way of exploding buildings and flying bodies. His mind was only focused on that building he saw before him, the one he hoped Ginny was in and that she was ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny's eyes were tightly shut, waiting for the brutal blow she was about to endure, her mind went to her babies and how she didn't want any harm to come to them. Even though her eyes were shut she could sense the man's fist getting ready to fly towards her and she heard a loud bang causing her to snap her eyes open. She went to turn her head to the man about to hit her when she felt something wet splash against her hair and face. She soon realized the wetness was hot and peeked her eyes open looking through the cracks in her hair to see a thick piercing shard of ice sticking through the man's chest. She realized it was blood that hit her and she watched as the man fell dead to the floor and behind him stood Draco.