Chapter 2: The Coming of the Imperium

Disclaimer: i do not own Gate, nor Warhammer 40k.

In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future. THERE IS ONLY WAR.

For millennia, the Imperium of man has been finding civilizations throughout the whole universe, resulting in millions and millions of planets found with human civilizations, unifying every one of these planets to bring down together those who may stand against them, which has helped the Imperium grow to a size.

While the rotting Emperor sits on his mechanical throne, waiting for nothing but time to flow, his people continued to worship him as a religious figure throughout the galaxy.

Every Sisters of battle, every Guardsmen, every troops of the Imperium shouts the Emperor's name to guide them throughout the fight against the T'au, the xenos, the Aeldars, Tyranids, and others that stand in their way.

For every human civilization found, humanity rejoices. For each and every individual will be a great asset in the war of Humanity against these heretics.

Capital of the Empire, Sadera

"Forgive me, your Majesty. There has been a grave error in this act. We have lost almost sixth of our total fighting power! How should you compensate in the worst disaster ever happened in our empire!" A man with a loud-mouth, exclaimed in front of the king.

"How are you supposed to lead this country with all this disaster doomed on our forces?"

"Hmm... Marquis Garcel, I, myself share your concern with you. For how many nights I have not slept, spending those times in fear of foreign lords that may rise against us. Each time of a crisis came, have we never stand together and struggled through those tough times, ever since the Arctec War 250 years ago, we would not have created this empire by now." The emperor exclaimed as he shared his concern with the others.

"I heard such tales about how terrifying our enemies are. Men and women holding bulky weapons of sort that spews out red magic. Giant yellow golems clad in armor that spits what explosive magic they held. Every man that get hit would be nothing but a mere flesh of meat in just a span. Even larger golems. Far bigger than a row of yellow golems that spew out fire and explosion. They crushed our men with ease, turning them like potatoes mashed"

"The yellow golems! Oh gods save us! They had teared our men into chunks! Their swords roared like the thunders of the strongest storms. They see no compassion nor empathy on us. They swept through our ranks with ease. They run faster than the men who rode on horses. These golems swept through them. Cut our horses in half, and crushed the bones of the rider."

"I've seen their eyes your Majesty. They are devils. They are overzealous of war. They built such amazing and beautiful structures but they have no humanity in their eyes. Their golems glow red eyes as red as the blood of our allies. Their men in green do not seek anything but death. They smiled as they watch the golems sliced our men like a hound ready to eat up the remains of a fallen prey."

A rumble has been heard echoing through the court of the Empire. Mixtures of fear, and anger has filled up on the court room, nothing but anger has been filling up on the emperor.

"Silence!" The emperor commanded the room.

The whole court halted their yapping and shut their mouths to give all ears to the emperor.

"It does not matter, are we going to stand here and submit to these "devils"? Do you not want to fall in dishonor against the devils who attacked our fallen brothers? We should fight no matter what, for they are the enemies of the Empire."

"We should gather our strengths and recapture Alnus Hill!" The Emperor declared to the court who stood in acceptance of the upcoming fight in hope to fight against these devils.