Italica

"N-no! Do not challenge the enemies of Alnus! They are a threat worse than your Empire. You people should know that! Why are you challenging the might of the gods? Their behemoth will crush you! Their giant yellow armored men will stomp and slash you with fear-inducing swords that looked like the teeth of a dragon, and they roar so loud you thought a legion of lions roared at the same time. Their strength is incomparable to our men! They can bring down ten men with just one giant yellow goliath! The men in green and some men in red with whatever demonic arm that spews out strange weapons of all sorts that makes different noises! They roar so loud it's like magic is commonly used in their fight. "

"Men in gray In one side, they use strange weapons that blow out fire! And they charge with pure killing intent! They are devils! DEVILS! A mere peasant tool used to instill fear! By the gods, they don't wield swords. They wield spears that spew out fire and pickaxes! NO! AND SHOVELS! How do they use a mere device for digging up the dirt and feces of our peasants? They are used as tools of war! Every single individual is so demonic I thought the gods have brought down their minions! "

"They even bring flying Pegasus that glide around the field, blasting one army to another! I-it's impossible! N-no! They turn our men into pieces. Eruption! P-please! No, no, no! The kings! The noblemen! No chance at all! NO CHANCE!" A man in an eye patch, covered in bandages, resting on the bed in a small romanesque structure tended by the priestess, together with other high nobles were taken care of, sharing their experiences with the people who tended their needs.

A woman dressed in iron armor, with a cape hanging along her neck, entered the building, greeted by injured men of all sorts, ranging from insane men screaming from the terror after the experience they had, while some were composed and wished that they wanted to go home after they recover from the traumatic experience and their injuries as well.

The lady, looking around the room, saw one who is definitely the person she recognized as well. Lord Duran of the kingdom of Elbe, the same person who was chatting with the others as well, talking with the others laying on his bed, glanced at the girl he recognized. Lady Pina Co Lada, the daughter of the Saderan Empire's emperor.

"Lord Duran... "Shocked as well, looking at how incredibly disturbing how many of the casualties have very unusual types of injuries along the way as she looks how miserable the king of Elbe is.

"Lady Pina, why are you doing this? Do you come here all the way from the Jade Palace to laugh and mock at an injured man who went through hell, a fight incomparable to any we have ever fought in this continent?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" She asked, confused as to what he means.

"Were you not listening to what they say, Lady Pina? My men and I wished for this to end. There is no way we can continue if you submit to them." He said, hopelessly looking at her as if he would expect the reaction she would get.

"S-submit? Do you think the Empire will bow down to an invading enemy? Y-you're insane. We are the mighty Empire, and nothing will stand in our way. If you say this in front of the Imperial citizens, let alone the council of Jade Palace, they will burn your corpse to the ground as well as your family!" She said as she smashed the table beside the bed, startling the priestess who tended the woman, as well as the other nobles.

"Hmph. Check Alnus hill yourself, young lady, if you wish to. I doubt that you would because they have expanded their territory already. My men could not pass through their homes, for they might come across one of the enemies of Alnus patrolling along the roads to our place. I received news that anyone who would sneak past them was never seen again, so we have no choice but to stay here." He explained.

"I have more than enough information heard from this place already. The Empire will not lose to a barbaric enemy. Those are just exaggerations made by these men. Especially coming from these men who look as demented as you as well." She said as she left the place, leaving the man resting in his bed as the priestess continued to place a cold, wet rag on his forehead, as well as replacing the old bandage with a new one.