The Priestess

Fort Imperium

Another Dawn has risen from the Special World, and as the star rises from the continent of Falmart, the fort had been busy dealing with their own management ranging from the daily drill training for the Imperial Guards, patrolling around the Fort, and the logistics of every armaments in the fort. The Captain-commissar walked to his office and is saluted by space marines, guardsmen, and officers alike, congratulating his promotion.

As he walked towards his own office and opened the door, he saw the girl who he left in the room with a big pout on her face. She looked at him with a blank face but clearly seen in the intent that she is mad that the commissar had left her.

Looking back at the girl, he donned his cap and fixed his uniform in front of the mirror and readied his bolt pistol for an upcoming task he is about to perform today, and that is escorting the inquisitor to the new territories upheld by the Imperium.

The seemingly young man finished up fixing a bit on his uniform and wore his greatcoat, and as soon as he is about to head out, he got interrupted by the young girl.

"Stop, don't leave me." The girl interrupted the officer tugging the greatcoat, and spoke in low gothic.

The officer, interrupted by the native, fixed his greatcoat again with utter annoyance, and sighed.

"Look, this mission is very important to me, I'll leave you here and you'll stay here until I get back."

"I want to go." She responded nonchalantly.

"I don't want to make this difficult kid, but it is best for you to stay here."

"I-I'm scared. Don't leave me." She responded with dark aura across her face.

"Look. These people called inquisitors may get you if you are not careful enough; having you right beside me may make me look worse than in my current plan now." He said.

"I don't know where to go." She said.

"Emperor please guide me, Fine. Young lady, you should come along, but don't do anything funny or else those knowledge you implanted in yourself will soon be goners if you make one wrong move."

The girl nodded.

As they both went out of the room, the girl dressed in green and holding a staff followed the Captain-commissar to the hallway.

As they both went out of the room, the girl dressed in green, followed the Captain-commissar to the hallway.

As he awkwardly walks outside, he notices a very well-dressed man among all the people who passed by the hallway.

Wearing a distinct hat that signifies that it is no other than the inquisitor, a full black uniform with a chain that shows a huge I symbol with the skull in the middle, watching along the hallways, smirking as he is about to watch and notice even a single bit of heresy.

The captain-commissar walked towards him as the inquisitor leans on the wall waiting for someone to fetch him. The well-dressed man looked at the officer on the distance, approaching him, and as he slowly noticed that the commissar approaches him, he immediately knew that he is the assigned commissar. As the crowd clears up in the hallway, what seems more surprising is the young girl beside the captain-commissar. A girl with light blue hair, bright blue eyes, dressed in green, holding a staff, walking beside the captain-commissar, as if it looks like the commissar brought along his daughter to work.

The inquisitor approaches the officer with a smile in his face.

"By the God Emperor, I am obliged to be assigned to a commissar in this filthy world. So, is that your daughter? She doesn't seem to belong here at all." The inquisitor smirked.