Chapter 4: Imperium's Expedition

In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future. THERE IS ONLY WAR.

For millennia, the Imperium of man has been finding civilizations throughout the whole universe, resulting in millions and millions of planets found with human civilizations, unifying every one of these planets to bring down together those who may stand against them, which has helped the Imperium grow to a size.

While the rotting Emperor sits on his mechanical throne, waiting for nothing but time to flow, his people continued to worship him as a religious figure throughout the galaxy.

Every Sisters of battle, every Guardsmen, every troops of the Imperium shouts the Emperor's name to guide them throughout the fight against the T'au, the xenos, the Aeldars, Tyranids, and others that stand in their way.

A New World has casted its gaze upon the holy world. A new glory to be found yet again against the million worlds. One of the millions, yet so unique. The Imperium's forces marches forward to a new world to conquer.

Terran Gate

Alnus Fort of the Imperium

The huge sea of corpses mixed with different types of races such as humans, orcs, and others in-between, brought upon the Imperium's battlefield a great feast to the crows, vultures, and other scavengers who wish to consume more of the dead.

As the Imperium has setting up and maintaining their gears, their men and women ventured to the battlefield to count and pick up any fancy looking gears that seem to signify evidence for leaders.

"The Emperors damn these feudal beings. Come on guardsmen! Pick them up!" The shouts of a commissar shouted to the Terran guardsmen while the Imperium's forces cleaned up the now-torn land of the world, filled with corpses of their own enemies.

"Man these are disgusting, why in the warp should we clean up their own corpses? The hell are we gonna use them for?" One of the guardsmen said as he accidentally squashed on a corpse, breaking the smaller bones of what seems to be a rotten collarbone.

"Say anymore guardsman, and I will have a bolt's bullet rip cleanly offyour despicable little brain, or would you want to have your brain lobotomized to continue doing your current work?" Says the commissar who overheard one of his commanding regiment, pointing his bolter.

"I-I was commenting about how disgusting our enemies are when we picked up these things. I-I'll be going back to work then Commissar." The same guardsman said anxiously as he hurriedly goes back to work.

"Very well." The commissar puts down his bolt pistol and heads back to the Imperium's head office, greeted by the huge piles of documents.

"Dear Emperor, I do not want to work on these paperworks again for every fight." The same commissar sat on his office piled up by huge blocks of papers of documents.

With the help of a few Monotask-skulls, which are Servo-skulls that are functioned to do tasks such as medical and surgery, also are used to help lower the burden of signing all the paperworks the commissar has to do while he sat on chair, sipping the Recaf brewed from the Throneworld

After twenty minutes has been spent finishing only a fraction of the documents, three knocks has been heard on the metal door, and the sliding metal door opens up with a green light showing that someone had accessed the commissar's office.

"Commissar Dreich." The giant man dressed in golden armor joined in to see the commissar under the huge pile of papers around his office.

"Captain Karl!" Commissar Dreich stood up saluting the captain knowing that the giant man is his superior.