Chapter 9

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Who is blowing up my damn phone at this time in the night, interrupting the best sleep I was having after the food coma I entered into. I grab my phone from underneath my pillow and answer the call without looking.

'You better be dying or in jail.' I snap, assuming it is one of the girls.

'I am dying-' A deep voice bellows through the phone, automatically waking me up. 'Dying to be buried inside of you again.'

Oh Jesus! I breathe in at his sexy baritone. Regaining what little composure I have, I shakily ask, 'Does that line work with all the girls?'

'The most important question is: is it working on you?' He questions back.

Yes it is! 'No it isn't,' I lie.

'You're such a liar.' Damn, he caught me. 'But that's okay, I'll just have the fuck the truth out of you.'

Lord have mercy!

I'm awake! I'm fully awake and wet and hot and bothered. I hear a woman in the background whining to talk to him, in which he replies 'Fuck off, I'm on the phone.'

Of course he's calling me when he's with someone. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous, I'm not- 'Why- why are you calling me when you have company?'

'Because I wanted to hear your voice.' He slurs.

'Are you drunk?' I question.

'Are you wet?' He retorts. I am, but he doesn't need to know that.

'Okay, I'm going to go back to sleep now.' I say.

'Come and sleep here, preferably with no clothes on and we probably won't be sleeping.' He quips.

'Micahh...' The same female voice whines.

'I think you have that covered. Good night Micah.' I hang up before he can say anything else.

My phone buzzes again but this time it's a text message.

Asshole

Hope you and your pussy sleep tight sexy

I bite my lip to keep me from smiling, before I lock my phone and try to fall back to sleep.

***

It took me a while to fall back asleep, due to the impromptu late night phone call from Micah, therefore I wake up a little later than usual. I grab my phone from under the pillow and unlock the screen, seeing a thread of messages from Micah.

Asshole

Don't think you're getting away from me

I read the second one.

Beth is blowing me but you're the only one I'm imagining

Erm that's disgusting and kind of sweet... I think?

I know you miss the taste of me

He's such an arrogant narcissistic piece of shit, who seems to be making me smile recently. I reply back to him.

Sage

Stop texting me!

But what I really wanna say is when do you want me to come over? Get a grip Sage! You're strong independent woman, you don't need him. But I can use him to get over Kree. Well, use just his mouth and his...other thing.