Chapter 16

A/N - 1000 reads 😱 

Appreciate all of the support!!

Sage's POV

'Speaking of Luna, something weird happened the night of the foam party.' I say.

'What?' The girls ask. At this point, Reagan's returned from "rescuing the cat".

'After I walked out on Theia and Shay...' I roll my eyes.

'I said I'm sorry.' Theia huffs.

'Anyway, Luna came up behind me.' I say.

'And....?' Kerrys questions.

'Well, she was... how can I put it? Weird.' I reply.

'Weird how?!!' Kayla asks.

'She-' I start but Kayla interrupts me.

'Oh my god, you're terrible at telling stories.' Kayla groans.

'I think she was hitting on me.' The girls jaws drop.

'WHAT?' They gasp.

'Yeah, she was saying it was a shock to her and how we were in the same boat. If I needed to speak about it with her I could. It was bizarre.' I recall.

'I always knew she was a weird one.' Theia says.

'You're just saying that because you've had a little dip in her girlfriend's honey pot.'

'EWWWWW!' I cover my ears.

'Good times, good times.' Theia smirks, daydreaming, whilst munching on nachos. Who knows when she had time to open them.

'But seriously I've said it since the beginning of time. I don't like her.'

'You don't like anybody.' Kayla says.

'Yeah I do. I like you guys.' Theia replies.

'That's enough emotion.' I say, making us chuckle.

'And on that note, I'm out.' Reagan gets up.

'Are you not staying?' I pout.

'No, I have a date tonight.' She smirks.

'You've JUST moved here. When did you find time to get a man?' She shrugs at my question.

'Bye bitches..' She walks out, leaving us to gossip.

'Sage, your cousin is hot as fuck!' Theia looks at the door.

'NO!' I say sternly.

'You're no fun.' She huffs, folding her arms.

'So, Sage, how did you leave it with Micah? I heard he's back.' Kerrys changes the subject.

'Hmmm...' I start.

'Hmmm, what?' Kayla repeats.

'All we do is have sex. We don't talk.' I say.

'What's the problem?' Theia wriggles her eyebrows.

'It's crazy because he kind of reminds me of Kree.' I ponder, the girls silent, I carry on. 'With Kree...never mind.' I shake my head.

'Go on.' Kayla encourages me.

'With Kree, we would sit and talk for hours about everything and anything. And sex with him was intimate. It felt like our souls were merging as one.'

'And you don't feel that with Micah?' Kerrys asks.

I shake my head. 'Don't get me wrong, the sex is out of this world, but afterwards I don't feel like we've achieved anything or moved forward. He still hasn't answered my question of what are we? And we didn't talk, even though he said he would explain everything. I just feel like he deflects from talking about himself through sex, knowing I'll give in.'