Chapter 19

Sage's POV

'You didn't respond to my text messages, so I didn't think you'd show up.' He shrugs, looking unbothered.

'So that gives you a right to fuck another bitch?' I shout.

'Who are you calling a bitch, bitch?' Heidi screams.

'You, BITCH!' I shout.

Micah throws Heidi to the side and stands up, pulling up his sweats.

'Yeah? Do you want to come and say that to my face?' Heidi is still screaming.

'No, because if I get too close, I might catch something.' As much as I would like to smack a bitch, it's not worth fighting over a man who by the looks of it clearly doesn't respect me.

I look to my left and Micah is stood there amused.

'I'm sorry, is there something fucking funny?' 'I snap. His smug face is pissing me off.

'Yeah, a bit. ' He runs his hand through his hair. 'This whole situation is kinda funny. What we could do, is just make the best out of a bad situation.' Is he going where I think he's going? AGAIN?!!

Heidi seems to think about it before shrugging. 'I'm game if you are.' She replies, staring at me. Are they crazy?

'You know what? FUCK YOU and your situation. I'm leaving.' I turn to head out, but not before turning around and adding 'And oh Micah, don't fucking call or text me again.' I storm out, slamming the door behind me.

***

Kerrys POV

My eyes widen. I'm in shock I didn't expect to see him again, we both just stand there staring at each other for what feels like forever until I break the silence.

'Angel.' I whisper. 'What-what are you-you doing here?' I stutter out.

'Ker-' He starts, but I put my hand up to stop him talking.

'Wait. No, I don't want to know. You need to leave.' I start to turn around to head back inside when he grabs my arm. I freeze, chills running through my entire body. 'Don't touch me.' I seethe, snatching my arm away from him. I haven't felt his touch in such a long time. It's only in this moment that I realised how much I have longed for it.

He puts his hands back down to his side. 'Can we talk?' He asks.

'No! You shouldn't be here.' I look away from him and he follows my eye line to Jino's car.

'Is there somebody here?' He furrows his eyebrows, a hint of anger I know he has surfacing.

'Angel, I can't do this.' I sigh. 'You need to leave.'

I take a step back and go to close the door but he puts his foot to stop me from closing it.

'Five minutes.' He demands, pushing his way into my house and towards the kitchen. I hastily follow after him, looking up the stairway to make sure Jino isn't hearing this and I manage to pull Angel through the kitchen and push him out the backdoor.

'What are you doing?' I loudly whisper. 'Someone could have seen or heard you.'

'Who, like your boyfriend?' He grunts.

I roll my eyes, turning away from him.

'Ker I'm sorry.' He surprises me.

I tense up. I keep my back to him, willing myself to stay strong.

'Kerrys!'

I turn back around to face him and my face drops. Is he? No, he can't be...

'I'm so fucking sorry, for everything, Ker.' Oh my God, he's crying! He continues 'I-I wasn't myself back then and I was going through so much shit. I just didn't know how to handle it.'

Handle what I want to ask, but now doesn't seem like the time when he is crying in front of me. Should I hug him? It's not really my place to do that anymore but I've never seen him break down like this. I can't just stand there and not touch him. I move forward and put my arms around him.

He drops down to his knees and I go down with him hugging him. Ive never seen him like this, so sad, so broken. I carry on holding him, rubbing the back of his head, as he cries into my chest.

'It's going to be okay. We'll get through this, together.' I promise, not knowing if I can keep it.

***

Sage POV

Who the fuck does he think he is? I'm not one of these hoe ass bitches he's been dealing with. Ugh! He's such a bastard. I'm done, I'm so done with him. I'm struggling to unlock my front door with the key, when someone grabs my waist and throws me over their shoulder.

Knowing who it is immediately by his earthy scent, I start to thump his back with my fists.

'PUT ME DOWN!' I scream.

He ignores my protests and walks in the opposite direction of my house.

'I swear to fucking God Micah-' He interrupts me.

'Hit me one more time and I'm going to spank you.' He grunts.

'You wouldn't fucking dare.' I retort.

'Try me!' He dares.

Taking my chances, I hit against his back again, protesting, when he brings his hand up and spanks my ass. That does something to me. Damn you treacherous body! I manage to hold back a moan, keeping ahold of my anger, when he opens the passenger door and throws me into the seat. I go to open the door but he locks it, keeping me in until he gets to the driver side.

'Are you going to behave?' He asks.

'Where are you taking me?' I demand to know.

He ignores me, pulling out of his driveway.

'Micah!'

'You'll see. We need a place where we can talk, just the two of us.' He replies, not looking at me.

I fold my arms and look at him. 'You're not going to kill me, are you?'

He turns to me, his eyes wide, perplexed at my question. 'Sage, why would I kill you? You're important to me.' He genuinely seems confused.

I look at him in shock, not sure whether he's serious or not.

'Well, not today anyway.' He smirks, attempting to lighten the mood. I don't budge.

We end up driving for an hour, up to Ridgeton rivers, where the cliffs over-looking Jewel Bay are located.

We step out of the the car and walk towards the cliff edge, when a thought comes to me.

'You do know you left Heidi in the house by herself?' I question.

'Heidi can go fuck herself.' He replies, keeping his gaze at the view.

'She probably is.' I mumble

***

A/N - Angel's back, but for how long?👀

Also, are we still loving Micah?