Introduction

Allow me to introduce the slashers and a special guest from a creepy fandom.

For Cameron. My favorite person.

Norman Bates:
Norman Bates is the slasher from Alfred Hitchcock's infamous film Psycho. He is fairly introverted and kind (minus the part where Norma takes over). His personality is split between him and his mother's persona, who, after her death, Norman took on. His mother is a very dominant, controlling person. Norma, his mother, does not like people. 

Billy Loomis:
Billy is one of the antagonists in the 1996 slasher Scream. He is psychotic and determined to make his life into a horror movie after his parents' divorce. He is narcissistic and tends to the personality traits well. Billy is highly manipulative. 

Freddy Krueger:
Freddy Krueger is most known for being the antagonist in the movie Nightmare On Elm Street. He is well-known by his red and green sweater, fedora, and gloves with knives for fingers. Freddy has a dark sense of humor. Freddy is able to manipulate dreams into whatever he wants them to be. If he kills you in the dream, you die in real life.

Leatherface:
Leatherface, who will be known by 'Jed' in this story, is from the infamous series based off of serial killer Ed Gein, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Jed is a very angry, yet timid, person. He is afraid of any male authority figure due to issues with his father. He has the mind of a child, yet is stuck in the body of an adult. He does not speak much; it's most mumbles and groans. Sometimes words can be made out. 

Michael Myers:
Michael Myers is known for his role as the annual terrorizer of Haddonfield, Illinois in the classic series Halloween. Michael is a very dominant, yet calm, slasher. He doesn't speak, only communicating verbally in grunts. Michael is a very determined slasher, killing anyone who gets in the way of his goals. 

Pennywise:
Pennywise has been in three different movies, all of which are called Stephen King's IT, IT (2017), and IT: Chapter Two. Pennywise is very loud and cheerful, but also is a master manipulator, shapeshifter, and a master of feigning emotions. Pennywise is a cannibal, but feasts on children every twenty seven years. He is very social. 

Pinhead:
After Motorhead wrote a song for the credits of the third movie, Hellraiser was regarded as popular. It's antagonist, Pinhead, who will be referred to as 'Elliott' in this story, is cold, calculating, and curt. He is very intelligent and manipulative. His intelligence is on a similar level as John Kramer (Jigsaw). Elliott is more introverted than talkative. 

Charles Lee Ray:
Real name of the sadistic Good Guy Doll from Childs' Play, Charles is not the kind to mess around, let alone be toyed with (pun intended). Charles does talk a lot, but not to many people. Charles fits under the category of an organized killer. His girlfriend, Tiffany, constantly argues with Charles, but he does not allow that to get in the way of his career.

Tiffany Valentine:
Tiffany is the girlfriend of Charles Lee Ray. Her personality is nearly identical to Charles', except for the fact that she has a soft spot for children. She often tries to control the situation, much to the dismay of Charles. Tiffany seems to care more about people than Charles, but ends up killing them anyways. 

Jason Voorhees:
Jason is a silent killer and is a momma's boy. He hates everyone except his mother, Pamela Voorhees. After she is killed in the first Friday the 13th, he goes on a homicidal rampage to some 'innocent' teenagers at Camp Crystal Lake. He is very methodical, always going for the most gruesome kills imaginable. Jason is a just killer, due to the fact that he was bullied and drowned by a group of kids and Crystal Lake. Jason does not procrastinate, making his kills quick and gruesome. 

Jeff The Killer:
Not from a movie, but an infamous Creepypasta, Jeffery Woods is a murderer who was sent over the edge after his brother took the blame for him after Jeff had stabbed some boy's who were picking on them. Jeff is psychotic and loves torturing his victims before their demise. However, Jeff has a softer side for victims of bullying. He has a dog named Smile Dog (or Smile, for short) and is very self-centered. Jeff is extroverted and very sarcastic.

Continue forth, friend!