Chapter Three: Dinner

Charles turned on his heel and left, leaving you and Billy at the stairwell.

"See you there."

____________________

Billy stood up and began walking after Charles.

"Hey!" You cried out.

"What?" He asked, stopping, and turning back to look at you.

"The whole reason I fell was because I was let go of! I can't walk; my head is way too heavy!" You exclaimed.

Billy scoffed and walked back over to you. He bent down and picked you up, not being gracious about it at all. You weren't sure what would kill you first: Billy's attitude or your head. He carried you around the corner, through the hallway, and to an open room.

The open room had a table, chairs, and people. Everyone was seated at the table, with Michael and Jeff sitting at opposite ends of the table.

Billy roughly dropped you onto a chair and went to the closest open chair, which was next to you. He didn't look too happy about it.

Tiffany kicked open a door that presumably led to the kitchen. She had a wheeled cart with twelve plates and a bowl of cut-up steak. She went around the table and handed everyone a plate, which had ribs and salad on it. She plopped the bowl of steak on the floor and Smile immediately dove for it.

"So, Y/N. Tell us about yourself," Elliott instructed.

"My name is Y/N, and my head is going to explode," You replied curtly.

That got an explosive laugh out of Charles.

"I meant your interests," Elliott muttered.

"Getting out of here."

Charles cackled, banging his fist on the table.

Elliott shook his head and meekly ate his dinner.

"I'm from Y/T (Your town) and work as a D/J (Dream Job, but if you are currently employed, you can do that, too)," You mumbled.

"And you're Y/A (Your age)!" Freddy piped up from the other side of the table.

"Can you read minds or something?" You angrily asked.

"Yep!" Freddy cheerfully answered.

You rolled your eyes.

"If you're in a room with Elliott, Freddy, or Pennywise, you cannot have a single private thought," Billy whispered to you.

"Hey, Bill!" Jeff spoke up. "How come you came in carrying Y/N? Are you two dating?" He teased.

A series of 'oohs' could be heard from around the table.

"No. I'm a nice person and she hit her head once Norman dropped her to run after Freddy." Billy looked accusingly at Freddy. "I was doing her a favor."

"Only because he called me homicidal! Mother is!" Norman cried.

"You are your mother!" Charles shot.

"No, I am not!"

Freddy, Norman, Charles, and Billy argued for a few moments before Jason, clearly agitated, picked up a steak knife. Jason threw the knife, and it flew right between the quartet. It silenced them pretty quick.

"I'm, uh, not hungry," You spoke quietly.

"Here, I'll get you to bed." Norman stood up, clearly wanting an escape.

Norman stood up and walked over to you. He carefully stood you up and helped you walk out of the room.

"Sorry I dropped you early," He apologized.

"It's fine," You replied.

Silence.

"How's your head?"

"It's fine."

Silence.

"Is there anything between you and Billy?" Norman asked.

"It's- no. No, there's nothing between us! I don't even know why nobody here will kill me already! You've got the tools!" You vented as Norman sat you on his bed as he pulled a mattress out of his closet.

"Here is a pillow and a blanket," Norman began as he guided you from his bed to the mattress. "Good night."

You grumbled as Norman turned off the light and made his way down the stairs.

This was going to be a pleasant life.