Chapter 14: Camp Crystal Lake

A/N: Here are the dogs! The white and yellow one is Lexi, she's a two-year-old Pitbull, Labrador, and Boxer Mix. The brown and white one is Maverick, he's a one-year-old Red Siberian Husky. Also, I will be out of town for a couple days. No updates for a few days.

Camp Crystal Lake.

Everyone knew the name.

"How did you know where to find this?" Freddy asked. "Didn't they shut down, like, ten years ago?"

"My mom used to be a counselor here. She'd bring me along to help get it ready before everyone showed up," You explained, getting out of the car.

Slowly, everyone followed suit. Judging by his demeanor, Jason was less than pleased to be there, but he complied.

"It's probably safest if we're all in one cabin. Grab your bags and go to that one." You decided, pointing to the nearest cabin.

You and Billy stood to the side, waiting for your bags to be uncovered.

"Do you actually think the cops won't look here?" Billy whispered.

"I doubt it. No one's been here for years. Plus, if they do, it's a lot of ground to cover. They'd have to split up, which would give us time to get out," You murmured.

Billy was about to reply but was cut off by a tap on his shoulder. You, also, received a tap on the shoulder. Simultaneously, you turned around.

It was Jason. He pointed to a small shack next to the cabin and began to walk off towards it.

"Yo! Jason, man, where are you going?" Freddy called, noticing his departure.

Again, Jason pointed to the shed. By this point, everyone had noticed the hulking figure stepping towards the shed. No one dared follow. They all knew what happened at this place.

Jason reached the shed and tried the handle. It didn't budge. He pulled and pulled and pulled, but it didn't budge. He put his foot on the side of the shed, grabbed the handle again, and pulled, this time pushing off the shed. The door came clean off.

Everyone's suspicions were put at ease as the door came off. It was simply an outhouse. Was. Now, it was a toilet with three walls around it.

"Well, we're in the woods. Pick a tree, any tree," Charles remarked.

Jason huffed and stomped off into a denser part of the woods. Everyone else had their bags and was standing awkwardly by the front of one of the cabins. This cabin, you noticed, was one of the more in-tact cabins out of the array of run-down, ancient-looking cabins in the crescent setup. There were, obviously, more cabins deeper in the woods, but you knew that they would probably have a higher chance of being less safe, all things considered.

"We'll divide the cabin. Three quarters for the guys and one quarter for the girls, considering there's more of you. Jason will know where to find something to divide it with, like a sheet or something. Tiffany, you and I can take the one quarter." You directed. "Let's go in. Jason knowns the cabin, he'll come in when he comes back."

Slowly, everyone went into the cabin. The cabin was clean; most of the mattresses were on the wooden boards, which all had a suspiciously low amount of rot on them. The floorboards had a bit of mildew on them, but nothing some vinegar wouldn't aide. However, you noticed that there would not be enough beds for everyone.

"We're going to need to grab mattresses from other cabins," You announced.

"Why can't we just split up?" Pennywise asked.

"Because it's too dangerous. I'm not too thrilled about having to hide out with a bunch of murderers, but I'd rather hide than be involved with the cops." You sighed.