Chapter Eight: There Goes My Hero

A/N: Title brought to you by the Foo Fighters. Also, I've been gifted with tickets to see Green Day. I guess you could say I'm going on Holiday! Ha! I'm sorry, that was cheap.

Also, trigger warnings: Death, weapons

You stayed with Sam for a few weeks. He treated you well. He made meals and tried not to leave you alone for more than a few hours, always coming home on his lunch breaks. Sam also had his friend, Karen Bailey, look at your ankle. She said it was a Type A Fracture. Apparently, it was one of the more common kind of ankle fractures and would take about eight weeks to heal.

One day, while Sam was out getting dinner, you heard a knock at the door. You were lying in bed, so you turned over and peeked through the window. You felt your heart drop. There was one of the cars from the house parked on the curb and Billy was knocking at the door.

You saw him look around and up. Once he looked in your direction, you quickly ducked down, hoping he didn't see you. After a few seconds, you peered out the window and saw him staring at the window and smiling.

Quickly, you picked up the landline from the bedside table and called Sam.

"Hello?"

"Sam, Sam, you need to come back now."

"Y/N? Why? Is something wrong?"

"They're outside."

"Who? Who's outside?"

"Billy. I can see people in the back of the car, but I can't see who."

"Okay, I'm about five minutes out. I have a loaded pistol in my room. If you're upstairs, get it. It's in my bedside drawer. Are you upstairs?"

"Yes."

"Okay, go get the pistol and come back."

You set the phone down and decided that it would be safest to crawl. You couldn't risk being seen. Ditching your crutches, you got down on your hands and knees and crawled as quickly as you could. You reached Sam's room and rummaged through the drawers before finding the pistol.

You crawled back to the bedroom and picked up the phone.

"Now what?"

"Look out the window. What's happening?"

You looked out the window and saw that Billy had gotten a ladder from the side of the house and was currently positioning it outside your window.

"He's putting a ladder outside of the window!" You cried, tears beginning to form in your eyes.

"Okay. Y/N, I'm almost there. I need you to hang up and protect yourself. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay."

You put the phone down and took a final peek out the window. To your surprise, Billy was not climbing the ladder; Michael was. Well, now you, Sam, and the town were potentially going to die now that Michael knew where you were. How did they even find you?

________________

"Guys! I found her!" Norman cried, bursting through the front door.

"Where is she?" Billy demanded, standing up.

"She's here! I wrote down the address! I saw her in the garden on my way back!" Norman explained.

"Forget the groceries. Michael, Freddy, Jeff, and I will go get her," Billy directed, walking over to get his shoes.

"This is going to be good."

________________

Thinking fast, you threw open the window and shot at Michael. He fell off the ladder but proceeded to get back up. It was like he was filled with stuffing. He wasn't bleeding or acting like he was hurt. What was this?