Prologue

From me to the reader, with love.
Because love is what keeps us fighting
and in the dark, love is the purest form of light that can save us,
so please hang in there;
you're doing amazing so far
because you're alive and that alone
it's not also an achievement
but a treasure.
___________________

Time is unforgivable, invisible yet it shows among the things that form this planet. Time shows in the flowers that used to be buds from soon to bloom when the sun rises from the horizon, on the sun that welcomes the moon at night, the time it shows on the human skin as wrinkles.

As seasons go and the leaves turn orange and brown, the stalactites melting at the touch of the warmth welcoming the spring, the animals living this world as they become one with the earth to nurture the land for the next generation.

Yet it seems to stop in the worst moments and run miles at the good ones, like if it doesn't want us to enjoy things better and destroy ourselves slowly.

Yes..

"What do you mean that she's not here yet? It's been a week already"

Everyone questioned about her whereabouts, thinking that she might got lost as the rumor of a lost woman spread in the wind.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her. This is odd.. She's not like that"

Time passed.

Slowly like the rising fires of hell, burning from within those who treasured her the most, waiting for an arrival that never happened.

And still, the most hurt remained silent as guilt multiplied itself like a disease beneath the skin, like thousands of spiders crawling around endlessly in the dark.

"Any news about her whereabouts? Come on! It's like she vanished out of nowhere!"

Regret..

Sorrow..

"Why didn't she wait for you? Why didn't you arrived on time?"

~

I'm sorry, Y/N..
I thought I was doing things right..

~

It is normal to make mistakes, if we think about it deeply we're the result of them combined and evolved into a magnificent creature with mind and body.

A living being.

A human.

The more we mess up the more we learn for the future as time is merciless and treats the strong and the weak, the same.

Time is unforgivable to all of us
But her..

It seemed as if only humans were scared of the time, because time walked with the death by the hand. We were so terrifying on leaving this world that some of them couldn't pay attention to the things that matter the most.

As if living was a job, a job that they needed to do perfectly so by the show of the slightest mistake; humans would fall apart thinking that they're not worth it, like all their life was a punishment.

There's no tutorial about living, maybe if we were given instructions the moment we're born it'd make things easier. Unfortunately that's not it.

We fall and we get up, that's how things are.