Alleyway - AU (azula)

AN//for the time being this book is going to be steered more into the direction of azula because i'm right now i'm just so in love with her and kuvira, (as much as i love her) isn't on my mind right now. so sorry!

TW// there is a little swearing in this chapter, so if your not comfortable with that you've been warned! ALSO: a mild makeout scene, so again, if you're not comfortable with that, you have been warned!

——

y/n POV

Perhaps becoming a secret agent wasn't the best idea.

It had sounded cool as hell at first, flying first class on private planes and cool spy gear, but you weren't up for all this running.

Seriously, could these bad guys chase you any more?

To top it all off, you had gotten paired with the daughter of the boss, Azula Fire. She seemed to have taken an immediate- something- to you. She was still mean as ever, but not as mean as she was to other the agents.

Now, as you ran through the streets of  Omashu with Azula, you were really regretting becoming an agent.

"y/n!" Your partner shouted from a ways away from you. She gestured to a small alleyway, and after seeing how close the Gaang members were getting, you reluctantly followed her. She grabbed your arm and threw you informer of her, so your back was pressed against the wall. You let out a groan before she pressed her body against yours. You held your breath as she placed a finger to your lips.

She got off of you, and you felt you could breathe again. The moment was intense, full of a wanting need in the air, that seemed to go on forever, but was never long enough.

The weight of her body pressed against yours had felt oddly nice, and her finger against your lips made your emotions go haywire, your entire body seeming to stop in shock.

You watched as your partner peeked around the corner, before jumping back over to you. A surprised expression on her face, she jumped back to your previous position. Her finger not coming to your lips, instead the look on her face enough to silence you.

"Shit." She murmured, running her hand through her hair. She peeked around the corner again, before seeming to come to a decision in her head. She turned back to you.

"Trust me."

And all of sudden, her lips were on yours, and you weren't sure if you wanted her to stop. Her hands came to rest on your waist, simultaneously pushing you back onto the wall and closer to her. As boldly as you dared, you deepened the kiss, slinging your arms around her neck; hoping she felt the same. You could feel her smirk against your lips before deepening the kiss, as boldly as she dared, something entirely different than you. Your lungs started to scream for air, but you couldn't be bothered to pull away. Her fingers dug into your sides, making you gasp as she slid her tongue into your mouth.

You wanted this moment to last forever, and you finally pulled away after a shout interrupted you.

"Hey! You Fire Agent brats!"

Azula pulled away, staring at you with an intensity you had never seen before, not even during fights or sparring. She seemed almost relieved that this- the kiss- had finally happened. She also seemed angry, like she was furious at that man for interrupting your kiss.

"One second." She murmured against your lips before removing herself from you and shooting a blast of fire at the man who interrupted.

She turned back to you with a smirk on her face as your heard the thump of a body falling. The fire in her eyes distracting you from caring about the injured man.

"Where were we?"

"I think you had your tongue down my throat?"

"I think so too."

Needless to say, you guys didn't leave that alleyway for a while.

——

let's just forget that i haven't updated this in like a month.

school has been killing me, like who invented genetics? like, I DONT CARE WHY MY EYES ARE BLUE. THEYRE BLUE. THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT.

regardless, i'll hopefully be able to get back into the swing of things soon! i'm very, very, VERY slowly starting to get my life back on track. so look forward to possibly some more updates!

again, thank you all so much for continuing to support me, i cant thank you all enough

have a wonderful day/night!

-aven

also i changed my name