Chapter Two: Chaotic

You woke up in a very uncomfortable bed with an even more uncomfortable headache. You had absolutely no clue where you were, why you were wherever you were, or what had happened. You attempted to get up, but your head was too heavy.

You, in attempt to (once again) be saved by someone, screamed.

_______________________

"For God's sake, Michael, go make her shut up!" Tiffany grumbled. She was in an unholy mood after the most recent fight between her and Charles.

Michael sighed and quickly scribbled something down on his notepad before tearing out the page and handing it to Tiffany.

"Get everyone down here. Make sure they stay civilized and nice."

Michael walked up the stairs and into his bedroom.

_______________________

Michael pulled up his desk chair and sat beside you.

"I know you have questions."

"Oh, really? You think I'd be nonchalant about this? I have no clue where I am, what happened, why my head hurts so bad, who you are, or why I'm here; so, you better explain!" You yelled, immediately wincing.

"Ask away."

Michael answered all your questions in written form, even why he didn't talk.

"When do I go home?" You asked.

You heard Michael inhale sharply before scribbling something down.

"You can't. You've seen us. There is no leaving."

"So, you're holding me hostage?" You asked, aghast.

"Not exactly. We're 'saving' you. If we let you go, we kind of have to kill you. So, you can stay here and stay alive, or leave and die. Now, I need you to come with me. I have to introduce you to 'us', since I assume you want to live."

"Yeah, I guess I'll live for now. Maybe for, like, ten minutes. Then, I'll reconsider," You replied, deciding being hostage was better than death. Until you were proven wrong, life would be better.

Michael picked you up from under your arms and supported you as you walked from the bedroom to the bottom of the stairwell. Your head was too heavy, and you were way too dizzy to walk without falling into every wall. Michael hit you a little too hard with the rock.

"So, that's when Tiff said--" Charles began, but was cut off by Michael grunting loudly.

Everyone looked at you and you just about fainted. There was an array of characters in front of you. There was a man who looked like a half burnt candle, a man who looked fairly normal, a blond teenager, a man wearing a butchers outfit and what appeared to be various other faces, a clown with a ridiculously large forehead, a pale man in a trench coat with pins in his face, a normal looking man in a suit, a lady who looked similar to Dita Von Teese, a man with a hockey mask, a dog who looked like a homicidal husky and an absolutely horrifying man who looked like he was directly related to Satan.

Michael set you down on the final step and pulled out his pad and pencil again.

"Introduce yourselves. First and Last names."

He tore the paper and handed it to the candle man, who was closest.

"I am Freddy Krueger." He stood up and spoke his name.

Everyone else followed suit, going all the way around the couches.

The normal man in the sweater was Norman Bates, the blond teenager was Billy Loomis, and the man in the butcher's outfit grabbed a piece of paper and had Billy read it. His name was Jed, but everyone called him Leatherface. Michael Myers was behind you, Bob Gray was the clown who preferred to be called Pennywise the Dancing Clown, Elliott Spencer was the man with the pins in his face, although he was often called 'Pinhead' by friends, Charles Lee Ray was the man in the suit who sometimes went by Chucky, Tiffany Valentine was the Dita Von Teese look-alike, the man in the hockey mask, Jason Voorhees, wrote his name down and had Tiffany read it, and the man who looked like he was directly related to Satan stood up to give a speech.