✮ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ✮

⊹ Authors POV ⊹

Authors POV

DR.FLUG, DEMENCIA, AND 5.0.5 were all thrown to the ground. Scratches and bruises covering them all. Dr.Flug sighed from another defeat, knowing that Black Hat would be angry.

"Ay dios mio, we can't even fight in this shape! We should just go back and recover...oh my, Lord Black Hat is going to be so pissed." Flug mumbled as he got up and wiped off some rubble.

Demencia crossed her arms and pouted. "Why do we have to go backkk! I can still fight!" She argued.

Flugs goggles narrowed. "You have a knife sticking out of your arm. And 5.0.5 needs to relax, he's scared and scarred. Plus we all are hurt." He pointed out which just made Demencia stick out her tongue.

Flug helped Demencia and 5.0.5 get up. They all traveled back to the Black Hat mansion. Demencia bleeding, still smiled, knowing that she'd see the boss again.

Flug rolled his eyes at her behavior before opening the giant doors. Black hat grinned sinisterly at them all as he sat at his desk. His eyes shifted onto Flug.

"How did it go..." His deep voice asked.

Flug shivered. He felt sweat already forming on the outside of his bag which made absolutely no sense and broke every law in physics.

"Ahaha w-well sir. W-we um...failed." He squeaked.

Black Hat slammed his fist on the desk. His expression beyond furious. "You WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Eek! Lo siento! J-jefecito... we didn't h-have enough time to r-recover from the last m-mission." The scientist explained.

Black Hat growled. "Hmm...seems you have failed me again doctor. This next mission you better win...or else." He grumbled.

Flug jumped up. "B-but sir! I-I think that if we have a n-nurse of some sort we could p-preform better! We have n-no healer..." He trailed off, realizing that he spoke.

Black Hat frowned at him. "Then find one. Now leave."

And like that, the three stood outside of Black Hats office. Flug rubbed his temples on his bag.

"How am I supposed to find somebody who can help us?" Flug then glanced over at 5.0.5. "Hmm, I think I should try and patch us up for now. Come on 5.0.5!"

-

Flug sighed in his lab. He attempted to try and help the blue bear but remember folks, he attempted. He then sat on his swivel chair and stared at the ceiling. How was he supposed to find a healer on short notice. Was he just supposed to...kidnap them?

He then sat up. "That's it! I'll just go find one and then take them! I mean, we are villains after all." He proudly said aloud which made 5.0.5 nod in agreement.

"So then it's settled. Let's go!"

-

-

-

Ah, here you'll step in. You're walking down an isolated street with your messenger bag. You were on your way to go get more bandages just so you had extras.

You hummed playfully before stopping and looking at the strange sight. There was a giant blue bear with a flower on its head. It seemed hurt since it was holding out it's paw as it let out a small cry.

You rushed over to the bear. "Oh my...um hello there! Are you alright?" You quickly asked, following the procedure in order to help the bear.

The bear shook its head. You then gave a quick nod. "Ok, here I can help you. Open up your paw and let me see." You kindly asked as you pulled out some bandages and disinfectant supplies.

The bear opened its paw and showed you a small cut. You then disinfected the wound and placed a bandaid on it. You placed your supplies away and smiled at the creature.

"Are you better?" You asked him.

The bear nodded its head and gave you a hug. You relaxed and gave a small laugh before it let you go.

Flug watched from behind. He observed how you did. You were quick to act and finished the job fast and seemed to know what you were doing. He then got closer to your back before injecting you with a needle.

You felt a small pain in your arm, you tried to look behind you but all you could do was slowly close your eyes. You passed out and fell into a stranger's arms. He tossed you over his shoulder without a second glance.

"This went easier than I thought. Good work 5.0.5."

・・・・・・

𝘝𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘣
𝘈𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘰 = 𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥
𝘓𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰 = 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺
𝘑𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘰 = 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴