𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚝

⊹ Authors POV ⊹

⊹ Authors POV ⊹

     YOU STARED AT the man, your mouth agape from the shock. You couldn't even get words to form, all you could do was stand there like a deer in headlights.

Blackhat gave a dark chuckle at your reaction. Sure scaring people was always fun, but that first reaction to him was always priceless.

He took in the terror in your eyes, the fear from your face, and your overall reaction.

"Well that isn't any way to greet your boss, now is it?" He spoke with a devilish grin.

You almost shook from his voice alone. It was so eerie yet calming in a sense. Although, it was just scary enough to make you almost shriek.

You tried to snap out of your trance. "L-lo siento...S-señor Blackhat!" You quickly apologized.

His eyes stayed on you the entire time. He loved it when people cowered down to him. His never fading grin widened.

"And what are you doing here, querida [dear]." He asked, his words laced with poison.

You tried to be brave and not get too scared by this man. Well, he wasn't any man but Blackhat...

"..I am here because I'm the new nurse, Señor Blackhat." You made sure to address him formally, not wanting to get on his bad side.

He leaned closer to you, almost like he was inspecting your every move. He then backed away.

"Ah, so the doctor has finally done something right," he mumbled with a sigh. "and what is your name since you are working here now." He asked you as his eyes shifted to yours.

You gulped. "[y/n]." You simply said.

He got close once again to you, you slowly backed away from the uneasiness. He then took his hand and lifted your chin to look at him. You felt your heart race, but not because of that but because you were absolutely terrified.

"Lovely name, querida. Now do tell me, are you going to actually be useful around here? And not screw up, because if you make even one mista-"

Before he could continue you were snatched away from him. You were put behind somebody as they placed their arm in front of you. You then noticed that familiar paper bag.

"Jefecito, she is under my care. Anything she does I'll take full responsibility." Flug declared, trying his best not to stutter in front of the boss.

Blackhat scowled at him. "Any mistakes? Fine doctor, have it your way. But if she screws up, I'm going to kill you first as part of your 'responsibility'." He mocked before randomly disappearing somewhere.

Flug hung his head. He then let out a big sigh. "Ay mió [oh my], that was close...well then at least you're alright."

He turned to face you with a nervous almost smile? You weren't sure if he was but eh, educated guess.

You felt your knees go numb, they were like jelly. You never ever had encountered Blackhat before, but god that was terrifying. His smile to the way he addressed you made you shiver.

"You look a little shaken up, here let me walk you to your room." Flug kindly suggested.

You gave a weak nod and followed him. The two of you walked in silence, mainly because you were lost in your thoughts.

The scientist felt awkward, which was nothing new. He cleared his throat. "So I'm assuming that you never met Jefecito."

You perked up, leaving your thoughts. "Y-yeah, that was um..definitely a first for me." You meekly responded.

After a few more steps into another silence, you glanced over at Flug.

"Hey um, thanks for what you said back there. I promise I'll do my best and not mess up." You swore, a look of determination on your face.

Flug stared back at you. "You don't need to do that. After all, he wouldn't actually kill me. I've been here too long." He said it almost like he was reassuring himself.

You gave a small smile. "Still, I'll try not to be a burden. Oh hey! There's my room! Thanks again Flug. Have a good night." You quickly said as you went to your room.

The doctor stood by your door before walking away back to his lab. 'What an odd girl...'

-

-

-

You walked around the hallways, just going throughout the manor. That's when you saw 5.0.5. He smiled at you before turning into Blackhat.

You crossed your arms and sighed. "Aburrido [boring]. You can't just keep on scaring me and thinking I'm going to scream every time." You stated with slight sass.

Blackhat scoffed. "Watch your words or I'll have your head." He sneered.

You sweat dropped. "Y-yes sir!"

And with that, he walked away because you were no longer fun to scare anymore.

You have been here for two weeks and a half now. The longest two and a half weeks in your life.

Everyday you'd see if anybody needed help, then if not then you'd wander around. And most of those times you'd either bump into Demencia or Blackhat which was not fun.

Sometimes you'd see 5.0.5 cleaning around. You had gotten used to him and started to open up more. The two of you quickly became good buddies and you'd help him out from time to time.

Then there was Flug. He was usually in his laboratory or advertising with Blackhat so he was busy most of the time. But you would see him in the kitchen sometimes making pancakes or waffles.

Out of all of the people, well everybody here, you were most fond of him and 5.0.5. Simply because they made you feel comfortable. The manor didn't feel like home, but it was becoming familiar to you.

Right when you were going to head back to your room, you noticed Flug, Demencia, and 5.0.5 talking. You went over towards them and gave a small wave.

"Hm? Oh [y/n], good to see you." Flug greeted you.

You then noticed that they were all by the giant doors which lead out of the manor.

"Oh um, same here. Are you guys going?" You asked them.

Flug was about to say something but was interrupted by Demencia who clung to your arm.

"Sí! [yes!] We are! We're going to go get something for mi amor! [my love!] " She exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.

You gave a nervous laugh. "Mi amor?"

She nodded her head. "Sir Blackhat! Ahhh, he's so charming!" She fawned over the boss.

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, super charming." You then crossed your arms, not really liking the boss.

"Anyways," Flug said aloud, getting everybody's attention again. "yes, we're leaving for a mission for Jefecito. We should be back within twelve hours at the latest." He announced.

Your eyes lit up, you haven't been outside in what felt like ages but was just a few weeks.

"Can I come along?" You asked, a smile forming on your face.

"No."

・・・・・・