𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Authors POV

Authors POV

     AFTER GETTING DRESSED, you felt a bit better about your nightmare—well enough to where you weren't a shaking mess anymore. You left your room and headed towards the laboratory like usual.

When entering the lab, you saw that Flug was standing by a giant bulletin board while writing and drawing some things out, probably another blueprint for an invention you thought.

Suddenly you felt better, he was there and you were still in the Hat manor. You knew that nightmare had taken a toll on you, but now it felt like nothing with the safety of doing your usual daily routine.

The doctor heard you walk in and without even turning around he gave you a greeting, still trying to finish up his plans. "Good morning [y/n], are you feeling better? You passed out yesterday." He asked in a worried tone.

You felt slightly embarrassed, forgetting that you did indeed pass out while you were chatting with him and everyone. "I um, well I got sleep." You lightly laughed, not wanting to talk about your nightmare.

Flug finally turned around and gave you what you knew was a relieved smile. [after some time, figuring out his facial expressions from under a bag became quite the talent you gained] "That's good to hear."

Then he looked like he had just remembered something, he held his finger up. "Oh that's right! 5.0.5 wanted to show you something. Here, let me see if it's still on my desk." He began mumbling as he went over towards his desk and looked over at the papers that were scattered upon it.

You felt a smile tug on your lips, wondering if the adorable bear made you another drawing, maybe it was an invitation by him...or possibly him starting to write some letter. Whatever it was, you were sure to love it and keep it with the other lovely gifts he's given you.

While pondering, Flug let out a little 'aha!' and quickly grabbed a hold of the piece of paper. He walked back over and handed out the paper to you. You thanked him and now had the paper, before you could even look—

"[Y/N]!" A loud booming voice made you flinch, it was no other than Blackhat's.

Flug looked over at you, flashing you a look of dread. You didn't even meet his gaze as you were already panicking why Blackhat yelled your name. 'He's never done that before. What the fuck is happening.'

Without a second thought you started walking—fast out of the lab, that soon turned into running with a frightened look. You heard some steps behind you, a bit of reassurance surged through you, knowing that Flug wasn't far behind.

With some panting and you leaning against one of the walls, you were finally in the area where you heard him shout from. You noticed that Blackhat gave you....a not angry expression? More like a confused and conflicted one, which only frightened you more.

Demencia and 5.0.5 were both staring at you as well, you stood there utterly confused. That is until you noticed there was one sound within this blaring silence, the t.v was playing something,

Your attention was immediately placed on it. Your eyes widened at what was on screen—not really a what but who.

"She's there and I know it! Blackhat and his goons better release her before Monday, or else..." A man kept on ranting as he had taken [you assumed] the reporter's microphone. You had no idea how long he had been on the television program, but it made your whole body freeze up.

You heard a gasp from Flug beside you as he clutched his fists. "What's happening? Why is that man asking for [y/n]?!" Flug exclaimed with absolute confusion and anger.

Your figure began to slightly shake, you finally locked eyes with Blackhat. He probably already put the pieces together.

"...my U-uncle." You silently stated.

Demecia's mouth hung agape. 5.0.5 didn't quite know what was happening but gave you a worried glance. Blackhat looked at the tv and it suddenly shattered the screen as smoke emerged from it, which started to set off the fire alarms.

As small sprinklers went off, Blackhat walked up to you and picked you up by the collar of your clothing. You were too frozen to really even fear your boss.

"Why didn't you tell me that your uncle is La Serpiente?! He is my other rival-villain who does business in this damned place!" He snarled at you, baring his rows and sets of teeth.

You merely blinked at him, the light water droplets from the sprinkler now blended in with your small tears forming from your eyes. You didn't even know how to respond.

Blackhat shook his head and huffed as he dropped you. You fell to your knees as you shook. "[y/n], I'd like to have a talk with you later." His voice dripping with malice as he disappeared to somewhere else.

Your hand gently gripped on the paper you held, you tried to make sure it didn't get wet nor destroyed. A small gasp escaped your lips, you felt that feeling you wished and hoped you'd never feel again. Weak, defenseless, scared, fearful....caged.

Demencia and 5.0.5 slowly approached your depressed figure. She reached out a hand to place on your shoulder, but Flug stepped in front of her. He looked at Demencia.

"...please go take 5.0.5 with you in the kitchen...or anywhere really. I...I need to talk with her." He stated, his voice not wavering once.

Demencia knew he was serious. That this whole situation was serious. She slowly nodded and grabbed 5.0.5's paw. "...I want [y/n] to stay." Was all she mumbled before walking out of the room with 5.0.5.

'Me too...' Flug thought.

Flug moved his attention onto you, he snapped his fingers twice and the sprinkler system shut off. He removed his lab coat and draped it across your shoulders which fell down your back.

Your eyes widened, it was just you and Flug now. In a room with a broken television and water drenching both of you as you sat on the ground, small tears rolling down your face as you stared at the carpet.

Flug walked in front of you, and slowly sat across from you. Making sure to glance at you to see if you seemed uncomfortable or scared. He sat on his knees like you and stared right at you as your blank eyes stared at the ground.

"I think we should talk." Flug spoke up first.

His voice seemed to almost snap you out of your horrified transfixed state. Your eyes slowly met with his.

"....I guess we should." You responded back, now meekly looking at him.

・・・・・・