𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?

⊹ Authors POV ⊹

A SENSE OF drowsiness fell upon you as you slowly woke up from your slumber. You immediately sat up and frantically looked around. You then panicked before trying to calm down. You were on a blank bed in a small cell. You glanced around, you seemed to be in a laboratory of some sort.

You got up and thought of what to do. You've been kidnapped and have no idea what they want. You looked around the room before just standing in your cell, fear slowly creeping up.

"¿Dónde estoy? [where am I?]" You murmured.

Suddenly you heard some footsteps coming in. You knew not to scream, who knows what might happen to you. You stayed still, attempting to hide your fear.

A lanky figure peered over by your cell. You saw some goggles that stared right at you before backing away.

"Bien! You're awake! Oh um...this is probably an odd situation for you huh..." The strange man said.

You watched his every movement as he jumbled up some of his words trying to explain what was happening. He had a bag over his head and some goggles over that which was weird. He was wearing a lab coat and some gloves, you then concluded that he must be a scientist.

"So you see...I'm very sorry for taking you! But, my boss would've killed me if I didn't..." He awkwardly explained.

You tilted your head. "Wait? Why am I here then? What do you want from me?" You quietly asked.

The man then pointed to you. "You're a nurse right? Please say you're a nurse..." He begged.

You nodded. "..I am. Well, I just graduated from college, but I have my degrees..." You elaborated, still confused on why he asked.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Muchas gracias [thank you so much], oh my goodness I'm glad. Oh that's right, we need a healer. So that's why I chose you!" He exclaimed.

You sweat dropped. "Huh? But I need to leave. I can't stay here..." You tried to reason with him.

He gave a nervous chuckle. "Yeah um, sorry about that. I can't let you, you'll definitely be helpful around here." He rubbed the back of his neck.

You shakily sat down on the blank bed. "Oh my..." You mumbled to yourself.

There was no way you could leave this, this is your new life now. You just couldn't wrap your head around it.

The scientist watched you as your face looked on the verge of tears. "Um, what's your name? Since you're awake." He asked while glancing at you.

You gulped down your sadness and went along with it, maybe you could find a way out one day.

"I'm [y/n]...my last name isn't important.." You said as you rubbed your arm.

He looked like he was smiling but you didn't know. "Nice to meet you [y/n], I'm Dr.Flugslys. But you can just call me Flug!" He cheerfully greeted you.

You gave a faint smile. "You too..Flug." You then sat there and glanced away from him.

He noticed how you were and sighed. He started to go by the cell and punched in a code which unlocked the cell door. You looked up at the now open cell surprised.

"H-huh? What're you doing?" You asked him as he stepped away and let you walk out.

You had thought that he was nice and letting you leave, but he then handed you a nurse apron.

"Well, I'm letting you get adjusted to your new home of course! Since the hat manor is very secure I don't have to worry about you leaving!" He closed his eyes like he was smiling or something.

You took the nurse apron and sighed. "...oh yeah." You mumbled.

He then started walking away as you were tying the apron around you. You quickly ran over towards his side, still confused about everything that was happening.

You two entered a hallway, a very long one at that. There were paintings and random objects on pedestals on each side. You gawked at everything, this was so new to you.

"So what exactly is happening? I mean this has to be fake right?" You queried, glancing over at Flug.

He gave a small chuckle. "I wish, sadly this is going to be your everyday life. I'm just showing you around. Oh that's right! Jefecito!" He suddenly remembered.

You tilted your head. "Jefecito? Who's that?" You asked.

He gave you a nervous glance. "Well he's our boss, and now yours. Hmm..he's a tough one...and terrifying. Try not to get in his way, actually avoid him at all costs...if you want to live." He explained with a nervous look.

Your eyes widened. So not only were you kidnapped and working for some sort of thing, you had a horrifying boss. You held onto your arms, thinking of how bad your situation was.

Flug touched your shoulder. "H-hey, um...listen I promise that it won't be too bad around here. I'll even check in with you everyday if you'd like." He suggested.

You gave a hesitated nod, Flug seemed nice. But you knew not to trust him or anybody here, after all he was the one who most likely took you.

You two stopped walking once you reached a room. He opened the door to reveal that it was completely empty of any decoration. Just contained a bed, a closet, and a small desk.

"And this is where you'll be staying! Welcome new member of the Hat Organization!" He cheered.

And like that he left as you stood in an empty room now scared. 'Did he just say Hat Organization?...'

You closed the door and felt yourself giving up. 'Oh my, I'm so screwed....'

You knew that the Hat Organization was full of a bunch of villains, they had their ads on television sometimes. But you had no clue that you were now in their manor working for them. All you wanted to be was a nurse to help people, not villains.

You rubbed your temples. "Mierda...[shit...]" You mumbled as you sat on your new bed.

・・・・・・