𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Authors POV

Authors POV

YOU WATCHED THE clock tick and tick away as you glanced out your window, waiting for the sky to turn dark.

Each tick that came made your thoughts swirl with what he meant. A simple sentence. A simple instruction. A complicated meaning...

You furrowed your face at the possibilities, really just wanting to get this over with and seal off your feelings for good.

With another thousands thoughts and questions coming in and out your head, you glanced back at the window.

Dusk.

With a mild sigh, you left your room. As you strolled the eerily silent halls, you noticed the feeling was like a heavy fog of gloom. You shivered at the silence and continued your trip through the mansion and stairs.

Near the library's grand doors, you came upon a mirror hanging elegantly on the wall in the hallway.

You stopped and stared at your reflection. A tired and exhausted expression of your face was met with your stare. You glanced at your outfit, it was the exact one you wore the day you arrived here. You hadn't worn it since. Oh how you missed your wardrobe.

Nevertheless, you put your poker face on, you gave one last look at yourself in the mirror before stepping in front of the grand doors.

You narrowed your eyes at them before opening one and walking in, making sure you closed the door behind you.

Immediately you were alarmed by the sound of gentle music in the background.

You gazed at your scenery. There were bookshelves among bookshelves on the walls, a ladder by one, and windows dorned the room.

"You're here."

Your eyes trailed from the windows which poured out the moonlight into the room and slowly looked at Flug.

He seemed just as focused as you. Both staring with longing looks. He was dressed, much like you. Wearing a black button up with a yellow tie. Quite different from his iconic look.

"You wanted to meet with me." You responded shortly.

He stepped closer towards you. You raised a brow as he did so. He then held out his hand towards you.

"I just wanted to talk...not like before. I want to speak truthfully with you. Corazon a corazon." His voice steady and clear.

🎉 You've finished reading ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 ℕ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖! [ 𝔻𝕣.𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕘 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ] ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 🎉