𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛

⊹ Authors POV ⊹

⊹ Authors POV ⊹

     FLUGS EYES SLOWLY opened as he woke up. He quietly yawned and was about to stretch his arms until he realized he couldn't.

'Hmm?' He looked down at what was in his arms.

His face immediately burned up. He saw you sleeping in his arms. Your face looked so peaceful, your small and even breaths escaping your lips. And your shirt was hanging off, showing your shoulders.

Flug didn't know what to do or what was even happening. He tried his best to remember what happened last night.

He remembered he was doing some paperwork, then you walked in and then...he started piecing everything together.

'Shit shit shit, it wasn't a dream...oh my god she's gonna hate me.' He thought to himself as he looked down at you.

He had no idea how to get out of this mess, before long you started shifting a bit. He started panicking even more, how the hell was this going to go down. He internally was screaming and knew that this was going to be hella awkward.

Your eyes fluttered open as you felt somebody by you kinda moving. You rubbed your eyes and looked at what was happening.

Now it was your time to blush. Your eyes met with Flug's as his arms were around your waist and your hands were against his chest. His face was close to yours. Your face flushed as you looked at your situation.

You of course remembered everything and glanced away from the doctor. "...g-good morning Flug." You stuttered as you looked away from him.

He moved his arms away from you and rubbed the back of his neck. "...um..good morning too?" He said like a question.

You got out of the bed and awkwardly looked at him. "...well then...I um am going to my room now...bye!"

And with that you ran off, covering your face because of the blush. Flug sighed and fell back on his bed and placed his hands on his bag.

"....fuck, this is going to be so weird!" He shouted to nothing.

He then got up and realized he had his whole day ahead of him, he was going to be busy as ever. At least he got a nice rest, wait...he got a good night of sleep? That was new. He shrugged it off, thinking maybe it had to do with you but who knew.

-

-

-

After playing a scary game of tag with Demencia, you outran her and went down a familiar hallway.

You sighed as you saw the lab door, you knew that at some point you'd have to talk to him again.

You knocked on the laboratory's door, waiting for a response from the scientist. You heard a faint 'come in'.

You walked in quietly and noticed that the lights were a bit dim. Then there was Flug with a needle, injecting it into somebody strapped on the table. His goggles reflected off some light which made them shine a bit.

The patient strapped to the table turned into something else and quickly passed out. Then Flug turned around and turned on the lights before greeting you.

You didn't notice the small blush that started to grow on your face as you saw a bit of what he usually does. You then quickly recomposed yourself and smiled at him.

"Heya doc! I um...wanted to drop by and help you. I remember last night that you said you were really busy with work, so I wanted to start helping out." You explained to him with a bright expression.

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "That's very nice of you [y/n], but are you sure? I mean, like I don't make you uncomfortable? Especially after...last night?" He asked you.

You waved your hands in front of your face. "No! Of course not! You were tired and I was just trying to get you to rest. I'm actually just kinda happy that you did sleep normally. So don't worry about it, Flug." You told him with a faint laugh.

He let out a sigh of relief. "T-that's good, thank you. Well then, I guess you'll be my assistant. Here take this." He then handed you a lab coat.

You happily put it on and then looked at him with a determined face. "Let's do this!" You then pumped your fist.

He led you to another patient and handed you a clipboard. "I'm going to do some paperwork. All you have to do is monitor their condition every twenty minutes. If they start moving again, inject them with the needles on the cart right here. Other than that, feel free to do whatever." He explained to you.

You nodded your head. "Can do sir, leave it to me!" You said with a small grin.

Flug patted your head before walking over to his desk. You then looked over at the patient who seemed to be resting. You wrote it down on the clipboard and then glanced at the clock.

'Every twenty minutes huh...guess I could clean this place up a bit.' You thought while glancing around the laboratory which had some papers on the ground and broken vials.

You rolled up your sleeves and got to cleaning. It wasn't something you minded, it was interesting to see what each paper read before stacking them up.

You then glanced over at the patient. They started twitching and frantically looking around. You sighed and grabbed your clipboard and wrote what was happening.

Then your eyes flickered down to the needle near the patient, you grabbed it and walked close to the patient. They twitched and shook their head.

You pressed your finger to your lips. "Shh, don't worry and rest again. Resting is good for the body you know..." You quietly told them with a sweet yet menacing look.

You injected the needle in their arm and watched as their eyes slowly closed, returning to their rest. You placed the empty needle on a tray and looked over at the patient again.

'D-did I just do that? No way I'm doing bad things...oh my...I'll end up like him if I do that...' Your thoughts panicked and thought of your uncle.

Yep, the main reason why you left the house in the first place. Why you became a nurse. Why you wanted to help people. And now you were doing things that were going against everything you stood for.

'Eh, probably nothing to worry about for now.' You brushed off your intrusive thoughts and went back to organize the papers.

・・・・・・