October

Friday, October 1

Day 201

"He bailed on you again?" Audrey sighed exasperatedly.

"It's not like that!" you hurriedly replied. "It's not his fault. It's work. I knew what I was signing up for. I just didn't think it would be this... hard."

"Is the dick really that good?"

Heat rose to your face, and you did everything you could not to hold your hand to your cheek to cool yourself down. Your hesitation to speak caused Audrey's eyes to widen, a grin bursting onto her face.

"Oh shit, it's good isn't it?"

"Well, we haven't exactly slept together, it's-"

"Oh, so like hand stuff? Oral? Tell me!"

"No! I am not!"

It's not that you didn't want to talk about it, it was more that you didn't think Spencer would want you to broadcast your sex life to other people.

"Okay, I'll leave it alone," she laughed, taking a sip of her wine. "For real though, how big is his dick?"

-

Monday, October 4

Day 204

Audrey's taunts hadn't left your mind all weekend. In fact, they had been playing on a loop in your head. Of course you had thought about having sex with Spencer, but you had been content with foreplay and oral for now.

Sex wasn't a huge commitment thing for you, it's not like you were scared to sleep with Spencer. Well, actually...

The thought made you a little nervous, mostly because you actually cared about it. If it was a casual thing, it didn't matter if the sex was good. But waiting with him had actually been positive for your self-esteem because you knew he wasn't with you for your body.

The more you thought about it, the antsier you got. You couldn't wait for him to come home and...

No. Spencer liked to lead and initiate things. You had made it clear to him that if he wanted more, you were willing to participate. It was up to him and his comfort level now. You just wished there was a way to speed the process along. You weren't sure how long you'd be able to keep yourself satisfied when he wasn't around.

-

Thursday, October

Day 207

Turns out, you didn't have to wait too long. A small kiss in your doorway had led to his hands in your hair, your fists clenching his button-down shirt. In a bold move, you moved your hands down to his waist and pulled him closer by his beltloops. He moaned, his lips leaving your face to travel down to your neck.

"I have wanted you for so long," he said breathlessly. "Please let me fuck you. Please."

Your heart skipped a beat, your throat so dry that you could barely speak. Good lord, he was hot. The second you were able to choke out a yes, his lips were on yours again.

"Thank you," he murmured between kisses. "Thank you."

-

Monday, October 18

Day 218

"I mean theoretically, from an accuracy standpoint, the 1968 version is the best."

You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, but Juliet is so melodramatic in that one. It's just boring. You're going to look at me and say that the modern adaptation wasn't groundbreaking?"

"I mean sure, it has its merits," Spencer shrugged. "It won more awards than Zeffirelli's version, but I can't say that it's any more entertaining."

"First of all, you're wrong! The balcony scene by the pool was incredible! Secondly-"

"DiCaprio's Romeo was boring!" Spencer exclaimed. "He didn't have near as much chemistry with Juliet like Whiting's Romeo did."

"That Zac Efron knock-off was annoying, too!"

-

Thursday, October 28

Day 228

"Happy Birthday," you whispered, lazily tracing your fingers over Spencer's bare chest. His sleepy smile was dazzling in the morning light, his hair and eyes like molten gold.

"Thank you," he murmured, his voice deep from sleep. He extended his arm out so that you could move closer and rest your head onto his chest. You could hear his steady heart beating, enjoying the slow rhythm of his deep breaths.

"What's on the agenda for today?" you asked.

"Not sure," he replied. "Usually I have to work on my birthday."

"Oh..."

You felt his arm move, and then he was stroking your hair, his thumb smoothing across your forehead every once in awhile. You were starting to drift off to sleep before he spoke again.

"You know, there is one thing I kind of want to do..."

You tilted your chin upward only to see his face and the sly smile that adorned it.

"What?"

The fingers that were in your hair tightened ever so slightly, and you knew exactly what he meant. You grinned and sat up to kiss him lightly on the lips, one of your hands trailing down his chest to the waistband of his sweatpants.