Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.

(The next morning)

(Y/N's POV)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*Click*

I woke up from my bed, getting to brushing my teeth and other stuff so I can get ready for my first day at Amazon. I was so excited to work with the big company themselves who is known for internet shopping and now I can wear that logo on my vest with pride I gotta admit. After making sure I had everything with me, I checked my phone where I got an email late last night where it contained information about the new job, a google map link to the location of the warehouse, and even some welcome note from the CEO himself: Ethan Brooks. That's very nice of him to write to me with all the busy schedule he most likely has, well with that out of the way, I went my way to the warehouse to start the day. 

(Timeskip)

I arrived at the faulty area and parked near the parking where the email instructed me to park there through my employment here. I walked straight to the warehouse doors and was feeling extremely nervous for my first day and didn't know what to expect. I went inside and looked for any signs for the main offices, I walked around for a bit feeling really lost, and was about to go back to the front till I heard a voice behind me...

????- Mr. Y/N?

I turned around to see who said that and I felt my blood rushing through me when I saw who it was. 

I was the man himself here in the warehouse

I was the man himself here in the warehouse. Why though? 

Ethan- Are you lost?

Y/N- Y-yes sir.

Ethan- Well, come with me, I'll get you all started for your new position here. 

Y/N- O-ok Mr.Ethan.

Ethan- Ethan is fine too Y/N.

Y/N- Ok.

We walked to the more corporate area of the warehouse and it revealed what is Ethan's many offices that he most likely has thought out the nation in many warehouses and buildings. He went to his file cabinet to get something and I stood there looking around the place and I saw a box of donuts on a coffee table. My mouth was secretly drooling and I was looking at them but I knew I couldn't take any cause those are his.

Ethan- Are you hungry Y/N?

Y/N- What? 

Ethan- I mean, you are looking at those donuts for the past couple of minutes and I can tell you hungry.

Y/N- S-sorry, I didn't mean...

Ethan- Have some.

Y/N- You..sure?

Ethan- I'm sure and besides, I perhaps ordered too much for me to finish and I was gonna store them for later but you can help me reduce the plastic bag size. Now, come and enjoy some treats.

Y/N- Wow, thank you, Ethan.

He nodded and went back to searching and I sat down in the corporate quality coach and ate some donuts, which I mostly ate the ones with icing, sprinkles, and even some jellied filled ones. After sometime later, Ethan closed his file cabinet and had something in his hand.

Ethan- Here you go Y/N, your very own ID badge, and your nametag. 

Wow! My very own Amazon badge and nametag, my mom would be proud of me right now.

Y/N- Thank you, sir. I'm so excited to get started today!

Ethan- Excellent, shall I give you a tour of the warehouse?

Y/N- Oh really?! Then lead the way!

We exited his office and we walked around the place and it was so huge, this wasn't like any other warehouse I have ever seen or went to in my past jobs. The tour went for about 20 more minutes before we arrived at the receiving area. 

Ethan- And that concludes the tour Y/N, any questions for me?

Y/N- No.

Ethan- Splendid, now you'll have to go see the receiving team manager Luis Perez to get your first day started. Now, I must get going now but don't you worry Y/N, I'll see you sooner than you expect. Till then, farewell. 

Y/N- Ok. catch you later Ethan.

He walked off to the elevator and I went to this Luis soon after so I can get to my first task of the job. All I can think of is:

Y/N's mind- I wonder how this job will fare well?

(Timeskip)

(No POV) 

While Y/N was working with Luis, Ethan was in his office staring at the glass window where he could see the whole receiving area looking at his new employee working hard and admiring the fact Y/N was already becoming a natural at receiving. Of course, he saw his bloopers and mistakes that he made but it doesn't matter to Ethan, all that matters is that he now has Y/N in the palm in his hand and he intends to never let him go and anyone who interferes will have a very bad time.

Ethan- I will do whatever it takes to destroy and ruin anyone's life who dares even so much touch him. I will make sure it happens.~

While Ethan was watching Y/N some more, Darian was working on his plan to reclaim Y/N and the first step was to use some good old fashion blackmail on Ethan who has some files about a deal they made years ago that sparked huge conversational news around the nation. If he were to show Ethan the files and threats to post them across the internet with some lies about Ethan the way, he would be so scared and angry that he would obey any requests which Darian only had one: His employee back. 

Darian- Perfect. I never thought I would have to see this plan again, but if it means that I can Y/N back, I will gladly use this for blackmail. Now all I need is the right time to do so. 

Darian thought about when he should start his plan but one thing is for certain. 

Darian's mind- I will have my employee back no matter the cost.~

(End...For now)

And here is finally a chapter for this book, sorry for being it a bit short than usual but hey.....sometimes that happens. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and have yourselves a good day! :)