Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.

(Darian's POV)

I was in my office doing some paperwork on the re-employment of Y/N L/N which is the only paperwork I'm happy to do, and I'm planning on him working in a warehouse job instead of a store job so he can't get near Ethan again, I think the lower level will do fine. I know that is elbow-grease work so I'm gonna spice it up with full benefits, double pay, and vacation paid time every summer. That should make it up for the dirty work I'm gonna have him doing but this is the best way Ethan won't get near him, I know he won't look for him there. I continued working on the documents when I heard a knock on my door...

Darian- Come in.

The door opened and Ava walked inside.

Ava- Afternoon Sir.

Darian- Ah hello again Ava, what do you have for me?

Ava- Oh the usual sir, more paperwork from the departments, have one meeting today and lunch at 2:30 pm.

Darian- I see then, well that's CEO work for you.

Ava- Indeed, so I also wanted to ask about Y/N.

Darian- Yes?

Ava- Are you by any chance.....doing anything to bring him back to the company?

Darian- Actually, as a matter of fact, I am. Ethan and I were "talking" and he agreed to end Y/N's employment over there and I'm gonna have him work in the warehouse 2 miles away from here. 

Ava- That's excellent sir, I like him you know. The kind of man you can talk to and he does it with a can-do attitude. 

Darian- And I think so too and more. Well, you can expect to see him sometime by the end of this week. 

Ava- I cant hardly wait already.

Darian- Me too Ava.

Ava- Well, I have nothing else to give to you so I'll take my leave.

Darian- Very well then, good day.

Ava- Good day.

Ava then left my office and I went back to work now with more determination to finish this cause the sooner this is done then...

Darian's mind- The sooner I can have Y/N L/N back into my hands and my hold will be tighter this time.~

(Ethan's POV)

I was looking out the window looking at the production line machines working, the people moving around and packages going into trucks to be sent wherever it needs to go. Y/N was in my mind and I trust him with my credit card and return it to me. If there's one thing I'm good at and that's judging people of who they are without much information about them at all, and Y/N is one of the very few people I can trust one hundred percent.

*Knock Knock*

Speaking of which...

Ethan- Come in!

The door opened and revealed the man I was just talking about.

Y/N- Hi sir.

Ethan- Ah, hello agian Y/N. I assume you got everything you needed fine.

Y/N- Yes I did and...Oh before I forgot.

He got out his wallet and lord and behold...my credit card.

Ethan- Thank you Y/N for keeping this safe and not stealing it.

Y/N- Oh no sir, I couldn't steal even it costs me my life.

Ethan- *Chucking* I'm glad to hear that Y/N, say how about I treat you tonight?

Y/N- Oh, really sir?

Ethan- I insist on Y/N and how does Plucker's sound?

Y/N- Oh I love that place! 

Ethan- Great, so how about it?

Y/N- I would like that sir.

Ethan- Excellent, then we'll meet each other around 9 pm.

Y/N- Ok, see you then Ethan!

He left in a chipper mood and that made me smile, I sat back down and began to do some "paperwork" of my own. Even though Y/N doesn't know he will be back to Darian soon, I will "adjust" some files, and when he is done with Y/N, he will be back with me in a new position as an entry customer service specialist so he can stay in this very office with me where I can keep a very close eye to me at all times.

Ethan's mind- After all, I can't just let him go forever, he is much too valuable and unique to not have him. ~

(Timeskip)

(Clara's POV)

I was doing my research on Y/N L/N and I must that he has a very impressive resume like it's nothing I have ever seen from someone like him. I knew the moment I met him, he was something else entirely, and now...It makes me want to have him here with me even more now.~

Clara's mind- But first...I'm gonna make a couple of phone calls to the W.C and have some...strings pulled for this.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number and they answered right away.

Clara- Yeah... it's me.

If this works and gets an 'approval' for Y/N, I have a plan on how to come to me, and let's just say that...he is gonna win from the start. ~

Clara's mind- I can't wait already.~

(No POV)

This day turned out very busy for the three CEOs who want the employee Y/N as they made plans upon plans to ensure his transfer to their company. Each one is fighting a heated battle, like a clash of business titans who take interest in a common employe man. Is one gonna take him and win? Yes, but who will...?

Darian/Ethan mind's- I will have him soon. I'll make sure of it.

Clara- This will ensure my victory, I made sure of that.

(End...for now)

Hope you liked this chapter and have a goodnight. :)