Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.

(Y/N's POV)

I went to the mall to begin searching for a new phone but this time I have a tool to get the phone that will last me for a very long time but the problem is...which brand should I get? I do have Verizon and I know that Samsung and apple are perfect for compatibility, but I don't know what kind of model I should get. Well, today is the day I got all the time to find the right one for me. 

Y/N's mind- Let's get right to it then.

My first stop was the best buy mini store they had in the mall and went to see what kind of models they have. I looked at their Samsung phones and they looked...slightly older. Like some of them look like a few years old, and they don't have 5G tech which tells me that they haven't updated this store in quite some time. I looked over to their apple phones and this was not much better either so I left the store and went somewhere else. I tried to look for one of those mini-booth-like areas that have a provider name on it so I tried to find Verizon but I couldn't believe that they don't have one here, so where can I go now? I walked around the mall to see the last hope that I've been hoping for....the apple store. I never really been to one myself but what I heard all these years is that no matter what kind of apple product you're looking for or what kind of provider you have, they have it and you will leave the store mostly satisfied. I must get inside the store and that's what I did, I walked inside, was greeted by an employee, and told her I'm going to looking around for a while. Once that was out of the way, I looked at the phones, Apple watches and even some AirPods, I was amazed by it all, and there was just so much to see I may need to take a moment to breathe from this intense situation. But when I was about to step back, an older man came up to me and said...

Man- Excuse me, sir, I need help over at the desktops. 

Wait...Huh?

Y/N- E-excuse me?

Man- Don't you work here? You are wearing blue like every employee here.

Shit, I was wearing a similar blue shirt like them and the fact I'm wearing dress pants and nice shoes almost like them, the man is mistaking me for one of them. But I took a quick look and it seems like no one else could've helped this man and he looks like he waited for a while. I may not be at work or not on the clock, someone has to do it so...

Y/N- Yes sir, let me take care of you today.

Man- Thank you, sir.

We walked over to the desktops and he was telling me about what he was looking for and I was going to make my best guess.

Y/N- Since you wanted a desktop that has a light design and a lot of CPU power, may I guess that you would like the new iMac line of desktops?

Man- Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking myself but I wanted to make sure that it was the thing I needed. 

Y/N- With this baby on your desk, this would be the investment that would last you for a very long time. 

Man- You know what sir...I might take this home today, you sold me. But one more thing, do you have this in red?

Y/N- I do believe that we do, you can head to the young man at the front desk, he will help you out with that. 

Man- Ok then, thank you for your help. Have a nice day.

Y/N- You too as well sir.

He walked over to the desk and I got farther away from the desktops as best as possible, I didn't want to be discovered again by that man. But the whole experience was...interesting to say the least, I don't have any formal experience with tech but I knew enough that I managed to help out well, plus I once worked in an IKEA store so that may have helped me out a little bit. I waited till the coast was clear and went back to the phones but then.....