Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.

(Timeskip, 2 hours later)

(Y/N's POV)

After that long but relaxing airplane trip, I finally made it to my destination and now I should go to the airport entrance. I walked over to the escalator down and not long after I saw a woman with a big white sign. I looked closer and it said...my name on it.

*Y/N L/N*

That was certainly interesting to see the first thing I landed but I think she is here because of the W

That was certainly interesting to see the first thing I landed but I think she is here because of the W.C program. I got off the escalator and walked over to her and she smiled at me. I waved at her and made my way in her direction.

????- Mr. Y/N L/N I assume?

Y/N- Yes ma'am, are you part of the W.C too?

????- Actually no I am not, allow me to introduce myself I am Ava York and I'm Mr.Darian's secretary. You know who Mr.Darian is right?

Y/N- Yes I do, he is the CEO of Walmart and he's the reason why I got here in the first place. 

Ava- *Chuckle* Correct on both on both of those Y/N. Anyways, I'm here to take and escort you to the corporate building where you will finally get to meet him face to face. 

Y/N- Neat, well we wouldn't want to keep him waiting now, do we?

Ava- Not at all well lets on our merry way.

I followed Ava out of the airport and we made it to the parking lot where we were heading towards a very fancy-looking car.

Y/N- Whoaaa *Whistle*

Ava- Something the matter Mr.Y/N?

Y/N- Oh, nothing is wrong. I'm just amazed by this car. Is this yours?

Ava- Nope, this is Mr.Darian's car. Neat huh?

Y/N- Yes it is. 

Y/N's mind- Man it sure is nice to be rich but what do I know...

We got to the car and I went to the back door to get my stuff inside and when I was about to open the door, Ava said...

Ava- Would you like me to help you with that Mr.Y/N?