Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.

(The next morning)

(No POV)

After a fast and successful flight to Austin, Y/N made it to the capital of music and BBQ with the journey to the Apple Campus. He went through the airport security, the long line then the wait for his stuff to come out of the convey belt. Once that was all done, he got out of the airport and waited for his uber as his car was not here with him and planned to rent a car throughout his time here in Austin. Sometime later, his uber arrived and got in and told the driver the directions to the Apple campus, the driver nodded and started driving over there. During the ride, I looked outside and admired the city of Austin in all of its urban glory. I heard stories about this place and how so many companies are moving here due to the low business taxes here and it must be a no-brainer or something cause soon everyone is trying to move here. I wonder how this affects the job market? 

Y/N's mind- Must be quite scary for them, to say the least.

I stopped looking through the window and got on my phone to check some more daily news.

Y/N's mind- Huh? Rumors of an outline for Fallout 5? Hell yeah!

(Timeskip)

It was a long ride but it was so worth it cause when I saw the building...

HOLY SHIT!!

It's so much bigger in person than in the pictures, it looked like a grounded halo ring and it looked like a frisbee lowkey too. Anyway, once we go inside my uber driver dropped me off in the first section where there were luscious trees and flower bushes here. I waved him bye and now was looking my way to the front entrance around here buts it's so frickin big here that I may get lost.

10 minutes later...

Ok, so I finally found out that I was in the wrong building section, I was in section 9 and I was supposed to go to section 1. I asked around where it was and it sure was a walk to get there but at last, I was there and hopefully I'm not on a timed schedule or anything like that. I walked inside and it was equally nicer inside just like in the outside of this place. I walked to the front desk and talked to the front desk man and saw me walking by.

Front desk man- May I help you, sir?

Y/N- Hello, um I'm here because of my sweepstakes winnings. I was instructed to go here...yeah.

Front desk man- Well ok sir, May I see any proof of this?

Y/N- Oh yes...here.

I showed him my emails and he scrolled all the way to most likely confirm that it's real and not a fake email. It was dead silence between the both of us until he handed me my phone back and got to his desk phone, pressed a button, and said...

Front desk man- He's here ma'am.

I didn't hear anything on the phone but I continued to stand there and look at the man, waiting for something to happen. The man hung up the phone and told me to take the elevator to my left and go to the fourth floor. I nodded and went my way to the elevator. This was an interesting start to my day but then again, I did have odder job interviews than this before in the past so it's nothing too odd...I hope. Well, I arrived at the fourth floor, got out of the elevator, and walked straight ahead. I made it pasted a lot of office cubicles that were empty, maybe it's breakfast time for many people, that reminded me that I didn't eat anything before I came here. Should've eaten something quick before here but oh well, I'll wait till lunchtime. While I was in my thoughts, I heard someone call my name.

"Mr. Y/N?"

I turned around to see who it was...

It was Clara!

Clara- Hello again, Mr. Y/N.~

Y/N- Oh...uh hi again Ms.Clara.

Clara- So glad you made it here safely. I was waiting for you in my office for a while but you took a while and was worried so I came here looking for you myself.

Y/N- Oh, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting like that for me. I was very lost here, it's so big around here with so many paths and same-looking doors that I don't know where is where.

Clara- Well, it's ok Y/N, I understand and don't hold it against you.

Y/N- Oh ok then, I was rushing here because I thought that I was late for something.

Clara- You are not late for anything at all, your sweepstakes here doesn't have you working here or anything like that. 

Y/N- Then what am I gonna be doing here anyway?

Clara- Come with me and I'll tell you more details. Speaking of which, are you hungry? 

Y/N- I am..why?

Clara- Because the campus has a cafe area where many food and beverage vendors are here, we can go get some breakfast tacos and coffee, my treat.

Y/N- Oh then lead on, please! I haven't eaten anything since last night.

Clara- *Giggles* Then, let's get going shall we?~

I followed her to the cafe area and thought to myself...

Y/N's mind- This place has everything, it's unbelievable.

(Clara's POV)

Y/N and I were in the cafe enjoying each other's company by eating some fine tacos and coffee, he seemed to open himself with me quite fast and that's exactly what I was hoping for. I haven't been telling him what he's gonna do exactly yet but I have lots of things planned and I think he is gonna enjoy those experiences. 

Clara- One thing for sure Y/N, your gonna be around a lot of apple technology. 

Y/N- Neat! Like the iPhones, Ipads and more?

Clara- Absoloyty and a few exciting products you have the honor of trying out and giving your opinion on.

Y/N- Well, I can already tell I'm gonna have a good time indeed.

Clara- Well...glad you think so too Y/N.~ 

He smiled and bit into his taco thinking it's just a once-in-a-lifetime experience for him but for me... it's something much more than that.~

Clara's mind- It's a chance of love for me. And I won't let anyone get in the way of my dreams, that's for sure.~

(No POV)

 Meanwhile, Darian and Ethan are working to get Y/N back and try to expose Clara along the way as a way of revenge and payback for messing with what's theirs in the first place. While the two men are not happy with this but they have to work together in this as Apple is a very powerful company, more than Walmart but almost equal with Amazon. So, they have to tread carefully as not to leak their own secrets and end up in prison, if they do then..they will never see Y/N again and will come to hate them. That's something neither of them wants that so they have to do this, for Y/N.

Darian/Ethan- Don't worry Y/N, you will be away from that witch's grasp soon enough.~

(End...for now)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter here folks. Until then...see ya'll later!! :) :)