fly away 10

Time skip next day 8 o'clock

(still in Issie's pov)

"Ughhh, i am so bored!" Y/n is laying on her back on the bed, bored clearly. I get an idea, Louis might hate me. But it's fine.

"What if i call Maisy? I got her number the other night. We could go hangout with them," I suggest, I wink at Louis. "Why not? They were nice, go ahead. Call," Louis says. I knew he'd be on board.

"I agree, we had fun that night," She's looking at Louis. Louis doesn't realize it, i'm not even sure if she realizes it. I call Maisy,

"Hey Louis, Y/n and I were wondering if you guys wanted to hangout? Maybe another fire?"

"Yeah totally, one sec" -- I can hear her asking Leo and the others if we should come, they say it's fine-- "Actually, we're already down at the beach. Same spot. See you soon."

"Alright, bye!"

"Ok well it's alright with them, wanna go now?"

"Sure" We all head out the door in shorts and swimsuits. It's still hot out, no matter what time of night. When we get to the beach I can see they have shots and Palm Bays. This could be bad, Y/n is a huge lightweight.

"Hey!" We all reunite and talk about the last couple days. Y/n is drinking a Palm Bay, and I'm a smidge worried she'll have more, But I have Louis to help me help her back to the hotel.

"Ok, so here's an idea. Lets play 20 questions, but not that twenty questions, like we can actually ask each other 20 questions. Just 20 questions." Y/n says starting to slur her words. "Well it sounds easy enough!" Jayden says. "K", "Alright", "Sure".

"So, Y/n, my question is: Can you take a shot?" Jayden asks. Mia and Maisy laugh.

"Well, it sounds easy enough!" Leo passes her a shot of straight vodka. She stares at the shot glass and then at me. "Well go on, we're only in Mexico for 10 more days." I say. She throws back the shot. "Jayden take 2 more shots," Louis stands up and pours the shots on the cooler. "Hell yeah, Louis!" Leo says through a laugh. Jayden obviously takes the two shots, I don't think Louis made as big of an impact as he thought he would. Maisy asks me a few questions about London, "What's your favourite spot in London?", "Have you ever visited Oxford, or Cambridge!?", "Have you ever been to Paris?"

"No, actually, I have not." We talk for a while, maybe 30 minutes, just us girls.

"Drum roll please! Leo! Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend?" Y/n asks with her head on my shoulder. Leo stares at her and stutters.

"What? No, never," he responds. "Ok, maybe we should go. It's getting late." Louis says standing up, "Thanks, hope to see you all soon!" he starts walking away. I sit up and help Y/n. "Lou? She is not walking, especially on the sand." i say looking up to see him walking away. He turns toward us and walks back over. He picks her up and like a baby, I wave. Everyone looks pissed, maybe there is some history with cheating. I walk a couple feet behind Louis and Y/n.

Louis' POV:

____________________

I pick Y/n up, and soon as I do I feel her eyes on me. I look down at her blue eyes. It's dark out but i can still see her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes.

"Hmm" she hums.

"What?" I say laughing.

"You have a nice jawline, like seriously, and a nice smile. Good eyes."

She says, starting to drag her words. "Good eyes? I have spectacular eyes." I say laughing but then i stop. I stop laughing and look at her. I process those words she just said to me, and I smile at her, "Oh, partridge. You do have spectacular eyes, and a spectacular smile. Honestly your whole face is like fireworks, like bright spontaneous, spectacular fireworks that blow my heart up every time i see you. You're really pretty." she says quietly before falling asleep in my arms. Odd metaphor. She's drunk, so I don't know if she even knows what she is saying. "You're also really pretty, really pretty," we walk into the hotel. I lay her down and we all manage to sleep. She is really pretty, really pretty. My phone buzzes under my pillow, It's Issie. I look up to her, and she winks then lays her head back down.

                                                                                         Iss

Issie

              - Here is her favourite playlist.

Lou

              -thanks

I scroll through it:

(a/n: "Change" the music if you like)

Are You Bored Yet? (Feat. Clairo)        The Wallows

My Kind of Women                                   Mac Demarco

Can I Call You Tonight?                           Dayglow

Reminiscing                                                The Buttertones

You Know what I Mean                           Cults

Kate's Not Here                                          girl in red

Till Forever Falls Apart                            Ashe & Finneas

I Wanna Be Yours                                      Arctic Monkeys

The Less I Know The Better                  Tame Impala

...Load More...

(A/n: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 257 READS!!!!!!!! i really apreciate it!

I do want to know if you guys want more of a slowburn romance, or if you want a more fast paced romance, so like the speed im writing now. 

Other than that everythings good, thanks again!

Sorry for the super long chapter this is like  900 words. . .)