fly away 15

(Time skip: The airport aka leaving Mexico... okokok so I know this is a HUGE time skip but i really want to start writing about them in London, plus they only had like a day or two left in Mexico. Lets just say they packed the whole time, k thanks!)

Louis and I hold hands walking into the airport, Issie has just finished saying goodbye to Ben. We walk in a straight line of three, I almost feel bad because I know that Ben is most likely just watching us walk away, our backs. I know that Issie isn't going to look back, she isn't that type of person. Although I can tell she is just a bit upset about leaving him.

"You doing good, Issie?" Louis asks

"Yeah, I'm alright. Almost time for 12th year, I go to university. That's odd to think about."

"Extremely odd." I respond. Issie is going to this prestigious, fancy university. University of Dundee i think it is. I'll miss her loads, she won't visit back till christmas time.

We go through bag checks, security, we wait and wait, and get on the plane. We luckily got another one way plane. I'll miss the hot sun, the beach, the ocean, the formal restaurant in a not quite casual, but unexpected setting. At the same time i'm excited to see Nate, mom, dad, and friends. I'm excited to drink tea, go to cafes with Louis, and shop along Oxford drive.

Issie points out our seats while we are boarding and we sit. I middle, she isle, he window. We took a flight at 2:00am so that we can sleep the whole plane ride and go on to have a normal day in London. We spend most of the flight asleep and in the time that we are not asleep we listen to music. Louis randomly started listening to music that I enjoy so that's nice. School begins on the second september and it is currently the 29th. Louis and I do not have much time before 12th year and Issie leaves. And then the entire world will know about us, I like that thought. A lot.

The intercom comes on "Hello Travelers, We want to take a minute to thank you for choosing to take flight with us, UKflight. We will be landing within the next 10 minutes and we ask that you secure your seat belts and return to your seats if you are anywhere else. Thank you again, UKflight signing off." I lift my head off Louis' shoulder feeling ready to have a normal day. Once again we got through security, bag pickup, parking interference (because we had no idea where we had parked), and finally drop off. We pull up to my house.

I begin climbing out of the back seat, Louis leans back, and waves his hand to get my attention. I kiss him lightly on the cheek before hugging Iss goodbye. "Tell your parents I say thank you and that I miss them. Love you Issie, bye Lou! Thanks for an amazing time!" I say while getting out of the vehicle. As they drive off I watch Louis fall back into his seat and sigh. Should I have told him I love him?

I fling open the front door, "Im home!" After greeting everyone I follow Nate back up the stairs.

"What do you want?" he sighs

"I need help,"

"With what?"

"A boy,"

"Come on, you've been home for twenty minutes. Who is he?"

"See thats the thing! Yes, I have only been home for twenty minutes, but it happened in Mexico. It's not like we've just met, I have known him since... I don't know, like birth."

"No, no way." I knew he would get it as soon as I said that. I nod, "Seriously? Louis?" he laughs.

"Respectfully die and yes, Louis," I smile just thinking about him.

"Jesus, wow,"

"What?"

"You've got it bad. Real bad,"

"What bad? Why do I have it bad?"

"I think you love him. The way you're smiling or whatever." 

A/n: I still cannot believe that 2474 people decide to read my story!!! Thank you EVERYBODY sosososososo much!!