fly away 22

Millie arranges for us to be picked up by the limo through the back doors. Mainly to avoid the crowds of fans, and cameras, we are standing in the dining hall, when Millie runs to a security guard and they speak quietly. The security guard directs us to the back door and we follow his point. Louis and I are holding hands and Millie is a couple of feet in front of us. A white limo is awaiting us. The chauffeur opens the door and lets us in.

"Where to?" The chauffeur asks,

"Avondal, 56 street, 9803. Thanks," (A/n: Sorry I just made up a street address) Louis responds and pulls me into his arms. He kisses my forehead gently and embraces me closer, tighter.

"Ugh, you guys are so adorable. And for what?" Millie laughs, After a few minutes of small talk with Millie we arrive at my house and Louis offers to come in with me.

"Hey! I'm home!" There is no response so my guess is that they aren't home. I lead him up the stairs to my room.

"Voila! My room!" My room is clean for the most part. Bed made, clothes hung in the closet, Jeans folded in drawers, desk organized.

"It's nice, ten times cleaner than mine." I kiss him on the cheek and he cups my face, turns my head, and kisses me. His lips touch mine and I melt... completely. He pulls back and looks into my eyes as if he is looking into a tunnel that goes on and on.

"Your gorgeous," And before I have time to answer he dives back in, he kisses me, and his tongue dances with mine. I feel safe in his embrace, so safe, so loved. His hands caressing my hips, holding me everywhere without violating. He feels strong and understanding, my hands on the back of his neck, eyes closed. He bites my bottom lip and steps back.

"Alright, we need to get ready." My jaw drops, is he kidding?

"Kidding," he adds. And he lets me lead him toward my bed. He sits next to me and I wrap my legs around him. And let him plant kisses along my jawline and then my neck. He finds his way back to my lips and kisses me seductively, willingly, enticingly. He's alluring me towards love and I love it. For the whole world, I am in love and drenched in it. The love I have for him envelops me and I let it. These feelings I have surpass any others. And just like that, we fly away together. Far, far away.

(A/N: would you guys kill me if I ended the book just like this?........)