fly away 18

(a/n: these are the last 2 sentences from chapter 17

"I'm scared because I really love him, a lot."

"He won't hurt you. He's Louis. Not all people are the same.")

I sigh, "I know, it's just hard after Deven." She looks at the floor and I think back to the week I heard he was cheating, a girl named Nave enlightened me.

"Do you know if Louis is still talking to Hailey?" I ask and she looks up.

"He deleted her of his phone last week, I don't think he has talked to her since Mexico."

Relief sets over me, i don't know why he let her control him like that. My phone buzzes and I'm sure it's Louis, but when I check my phone it is a instagram DM from Millie Bobby Brown. I show Issie my phone because this is really cool.

"Oh, I was going to tell you. Louis said that she was going to text you."

Milliebobbybrown

Millie

-Hi, Louis talks so much about you and I just wanted to get to you know you!xx

Y/n

- aaw. Hi! Louis speaks highly of you as well:)

Millie

-Oh, sorry! I have to get going, but I cant wait to meet you at the premiere!🤍

"Premiere, what premiere?" I'm confused over what Millie said. I turn to Issie, thinking she must know something.

"Oh! Did she say something about it?" Issie looks like she really wants to say something but wont. "I'm not supposed to say anything. Just wait till Louis comes home,"She says and I wonder what the premiere is for and when it is and- Oh! It's for Enola Holmes!

"It's for Enola Holmes, isn't it?"

"I didn't tell you anything! If Louis asks I said nothing, not anything,"

"Ok, ok," My phone buzzes and I see Louis' notification. I open his snap and see his smile, the message reads 'are you at my house with Izz? I'm almost ready to go home, so if you want to hangout we can❤️' I respond with a snap of Issie and I 'Here! We can totally hangout!', 'Love you', 'Love you too, Louis'.

A couple minutes later Issie and I hear him walk in the front door, run up the stairs and knock on her door. "Here!" I shout. He walks in and kisses my forehead, then proceeds to sit down beside me. He nods at Issie and she nods back.

"Y/k?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be my date for the premiere of Enola Holmes?" I act surprised, he doesn't need to know I was spoiled. "I would love it, Lou," He looks relieved as if he really believed I was going to say "No". I kiss him and ask him when it is, "the thirteenth. Issie will be leaving on the first, tomorrow. I don't know what I will do without her. After a while of hanging out Louis walks me to my car and offers to drive me home and I accept.

(A/n: I am only going to say this once, I KNOW THAT HERE WAS NOT A RED CARPET PREMIERE OF ENOLA HOMES, LETS PRETEND THERE WAS