6

Momo was now sitting tensed in her house infront of her mom and dad who were giving her a stern look. 'God they will nag at me again..' she thought and sighed.

"Guys will y'all talk or just giving me those looks as if I've done something wrong" momo decided to break the silence.

Her father chuckled 'bitterly' "Wow looks like everything we taught you must have not gone inside of your big brain hah!" He raised his voice at the end. Her mom frowned looking at her daughter.

"Momo why? WHY ARE YOU SO CARELESS?" momo flinched at her mom's words. "What i am not! Who..why are y'all telling me this" momo defended crossing her arms. Yes she was not a girl like before who just dumbly listened to her parents she had to speak...she had to tell them..otherwise they will always handle her life however they want and she didn't wanted that. She wanted to choose her life on her own..but as the past she was so naive that now she is a CELEBRITY on her parents remark. Its never a thing Momo expected growing up..she wanted to go out BE FREE! and travel everywhere...alone.

"Momo we all heard yesterday it was your meet and greet and yoy just went somewhere without telling your security do you even know what could've happened to you! You also were there with JIRO..how many times I told you not to be with her she is a spoiled kid-" her mother was cutt off by Momo.

"Mom dad SERIOSULY how many times I've listened to y'all and i know y'all are my parents and you just want my happiness well for your kindest information living like this is not my happiness I've never wanted yo be like this..with many security..with many people judging me...if it was not for Yuno convincing me to be like him I would've had gone away from both of you!" Saying this she left making her bith her parents guilty and also sad...because it was the truth...

_____________________________

As Rei was sitting in his room he abrubtly stopped sketching. Suddenly from the visit of Momo with him has occured in his mind. Everything that they spoke came in like a flashback.

He hit his head "Stop it! Its not a fucking movie! Ugh.." he said gritting his teeth. "Why is she on my mind.." he murmured and rubbed his eyes. He then heard his phone. He glanced and saw unknown number. He shrugged it off and picked up.

"Hello!" He said.

"Rei is this you!" Answered the other voice. He was confused.

"Yeah..whose this?" He questioned.

"Its me! Momo Yaoyoruzu" and then his mind went again blank.

"Hello..Rei..you there.?" Momo heard he had suddenly got quieten.

"Oh oh! Yeah sorry i must have surprised you hehe...well i got you number from Jiro i am sorry..if i must have startled you.." she said awkwardly.

"Why the hell are you calling me!" Rei's tone must have been harsher he heard her scoff. Great.

"Excuse me! What do you think i am a stalker!" She said annoyingly. Rei rolled his eyes.

"Yeah considering how you just met me yesterday and now talking to me Ms. Stalker" he smirked. She gasped

"WHAT! YOU LITTLE SON OF A-" and then he cut her off.

"Before you may curse me i would very well like you to dare and curse me infront of my face" he smirked.

Momo chuckled "You know what i would love to do that...MEET ME AT THE ZENIST PARK AT..4PM SHARP!" saying this she hanged up.

'I really wanna see her..WAIT WHAT?' rei's eyes widened his thoughts are also fucked up...cause of her!