17

Tako and Kendo both went to him. "Rei! Did u do all this" Tako asked curiously. Rei sheepishly smiled. "Yeah obvi-" he cut off.

"Don't you dare take credit to yourself you jerk!" Came momo's voice from his earpiece. Yes he had an earpiece because this was too I  their plan cause if Rei speak any rubbish they can correct him also listen to him.

"Uh..few people too helped me" Rei said. Both were surprised.

"What really who?" Kendo asked grinning. Rei just gestured them to come and follow behind him.

"Its another surprise which i am sure you'll like it" Rei said bluntly.

"But Rei how did you know about us?" Tako asked sweating. Rei chuckled and shook his head . "Y all seriously act like lovers even though you have your shitty arguments, I can see it very clearly also others too so just admit your damn feelings before I throw a punch on both of Y'all" Rei said smirking. They both nervously laughed.

"Okay Rei your job is done now its time for our concert" Momo said. Rei sighed deeply.

"Okay Y all plz wait now like i said there is another surprise soo yeah calm down." Rei said asurrimg them. If they found out the Yaoyoruzu's and Jiro are there for thier date they will surely go crazy.

"Okay but i can't wait" Kendo exclaimed . Tako nodded too. Soo  n the lights went out.

"W-whats happening guys?" Tako said glancing here and there.

"Yeah what's happening Rei!" Kendo too said scaredly. Kendo pushed her hands out only to be met by Tako's hands. She blushed thanks to lighting.

"You know yours hands are too cold" Tako said now firmly taking her hands in his.

'God how is he killing me just by doing this' she thought. Then a sudden clearing voice was heard.

Slowly lights dimmed. Both Kendo and Tako saw 4 people who had masks standing with instruments.

"To our lovely couple present here" Kendo and Tako blushed.

"Yes y'all who are blushing like crazy, congratulations for your new lovelife" the voice was too familiar to both of them, but can't seem to mind it.

"This ones goes to y'all" Jiro concluded now tapping her foot in beats. Soon guitar started playing.

    - BOYFRIEND BY - ARIANA GRANDE

    Momo too started playing her piano through the song. Really it better than the original song. At first Tako and Kendo were nervous but soon from the music they too calmed and started enjoying listening.

The song really was relatable to their relationship. At the last tune, Tako and Kendo stood up and applaud.

Rei came besides them "so did Y all like this" he smirked seeing them both blushing.

"I really..Don't know what to say anymore.." Tako mumbled softly.

Kendo turned to Tako she really had been bottled up her feelings from so much time. She took a deep breath. Tako caught her attention.

"Tako I know you obviously admitted your feelings for me..and well" Tako looked hopefully at her taking her hands. She smiled and looked with love in his eyes.

"I..I really love you...i wanted to say this to you before only but I was a coward but now i got the opportunity to FINALLY say to you I am..Really happy right now ..like really really happy" she happily said. Tako smiled lovingly to her.

She went forward and hugged him tightly. He kissed her forehead, "I love you too kendo" he whispered, Kendo just smiled and held him tightly scared of letting him go anytime.

But soon thier bubble was busted by a noise. Momo was still in her mask was grinning like idiot so she cleared her throat. They both this time didn't go back but just side hug each other and turned their attention towards her. "I'm happy for you both..well at first i didnt knew you would like this surprise-" she was cutt of by Kendo.

"Oh please don't say that its like the best thing happened to me like ever.." kendo assured her. Momo sighed happily. "Well It's fine then right if i do this" Momo removed her mask showing her widest smile.

Both Kendo and Tako separated. Their mouth was literally falling on the ground. Momo smirked "Oops thought Y all be ready for the reveal" she walked closer to them.

Now standing ahead of them. Momo had no time to react when two strong arms wrapped around her. Yes both Tako  and Kendo hugged her. "Oh my god Yaomomo you are the best!" Kendo exclaimed hugging her tighter.

Momo laughed in pain, "Uh thanks but can y'all let me breathe". They both separated quickly looking bashfully at her.

"Yeah your welcome and well i do not take the whole credit by myself like some people" Momo eyed Rei who just rolled his eyes.

"Congratulations guys!" Yuno smiled. Kendo was panicking seeing him infront of her.

"I-i-i Y-y-yuno" she stuttered making him chuckle. "Relax okay i am just here to congratulate you guys as a..friend" he said. Kendo happily smiled.

"Really is this a dream i am living in" Tako murmured still awestruck by both Yaoyoruzu's.

Rei smacked him on his head making him wince. "Oww! Okay i get it! It's not a fucking dream geez" Tako rubbed his back of head glaring at Rei.

"Well..congrats I guess" Jiro finally spoke making everyone get attention on her.

"Wow I didn't expect Jiro-san to sing for us.." Tako looked  dumbfounded  seeing Jiro.

Jiro just scoffed, "Yeah yeah whatever i am still mad at y all taking my one and only girlfriend with y all" she said. Momo sighed. "Kyoka.." she mumbled making her groan.

"Okay okay y all do your talking while I-" Jiro looked at Mina.
"-take this kiddo and rush out so bye! Momo come fast" Jiro trailed grabbing Mina's jacket.

"I AM NOT A KID!" Mina yelled a laughing Jiro was pulling Mina with her.

"Okay so I am sorry if any thing we missed out" Momo said genuinely. Kendo and Tako looked at each other and just smiled warmly.

"Yaomomo you actually...didnt have to do anything for us and the only thing which is now missing is just our relationship so don't worry I am happy..I finally made him mine" Kendo confessed making Tako blush.

Momo had an 'awe' face. "Tch..don't do your shitty lovey dovey infront of me" came Rei's voice. Kendo sheepishly looked at him embarrassed. Tako went to him and hugged him.

"Aww Reiiboii~ don't be a mood pooper okay..are you not happy we are happy" he teased, Rei just gave him a look. Kendo too joined in the hug and said "Yeah.. are you not happy for your dearest idiots" she said making Rei chuckle.

He responded while hugging them back. Momo and Yuno could of watch their lovely friendship. They both smiled, Yuno turned to Momo making a gesture to go and join them but Momo declined with giving him a glare. Yuno just sighed shaking his head.

"Yaomomo you too come here" Tako said grinning at her. Momo was dumbfounded and shook her head. She really didn't want them to assume something, that she is left out well it would be a lie if she didnt want someone to hug her like them but she couldn't tell them that.

"Yes come on its a lovely hug moment" Kendo said. Momo nervously looked at Rei who just stood there without saying anything. She then felt someone jerk her, Yuno pushed her forward to them making them stumble back but Kendo and Tako immediately took her hands.

And Momo as now hugging them. She really felt warm but from inside. She really wanted to cry but she didnt. Rei could see Momo's face held many emotions and well she was good at hiding like him, but he can understand..he don't know why..but he surely can read her very well.

"You did a good job" Rei muttered to Momo, making her surprise.