14

Momo was soundlesly asleep on her office table. Yes her parents didn't even allowed her to rest. They were keeping on annoying her by telling how Haru is this and that and more shit! So she left from there and was in her office big room.

A knock was heard just the moment she woke up

A knock was heard just the moment she woke up. She looked at her phone. 10am. 'Huh? Who the hell is now?' She thought she walked to open.

And her eyes widened and all her sleep went looking at the person there

And her eyes widened and all her sleep went looking at the person there. "Haru?" She spoke looking at now Haru grinning at her.

"Hey Yaomomo surprise!" Haru squealed spreading her arms for a hug BUT..Momo swiftly went back in. No she didnt wanted her in her arms at all. Haru awkwadly chuckled at stepped inside. Momo turned and glared at her. "When did i tell u to come in?" Momo said.

Haru smirked "Why? Am i not allowed my lovely cousin?" She asked crossing her arms below her chest. Momo rolled her eyes.

"Shutup and tell me why the hell are you here" Momo said jaw clenched.

"Aww~ no fun! But yeah even i don't like to meet you every now and then" Haru said smiling, Momo chuckled bitterly.

"So better hurry up before I throw you out by myself" Momo raised her voice making Haru flinch. 'Tch scaedy cat' Momo thought smirking.

"Jeez! Fine it just uncle and aunt told me to visit you" Haru said sighing. Momo raised her brow confused by why?

"Oh..yeah! They just told me about their new business work which is in US and they appointed me to look after it! They are so cool they can make me more Richer than richer any moment. God how successful I'll be in my life" Haru said joining her hands together and dreamily said.

"Don't you like acting" Momo asked. Haru giggled.

"Ohh obviously i love it..but business can make me more powerful..and then I'll take over your Yaoyoruzu's company too! Wow what a plan right?" Haru smirked watching Momo's face change.

Momo glared at her so hard that could make anyone step back but this time Haru confidently smiled. She wanted to see this anger,this rage,this disappointment..on Momo's face.