10

Rei once again looked at himself in the mirror.

He sighed. "REI COME DOWN!" his father yelled from down. He wore his watch and walked out. His father too looked formal.

"Okay lets go fast!" His father said and hurried down at thw car. Rei once sat inside the car his father started speaking. "Rei i know you don't like this..and i am sorry" his father said looking down.

"Are you sure.." Rei asked because he knew how many times his father apologized to him. All the time when he did it was like he was not at all sorry.

His father sighed "Look Rei i am sincerely apologizing okay..you are also my son whom i care alot and don't worry just..enjoy this one party" Rei was stunned seeing his father behaviour. Mostly he told him to enjoy which was also new.

"Do u act this only when mom's out? Or.." his father chuckled at his question. Rei raised his brow "No..its just that..i think so it will be a good day to both of us..and also our company" Rei rolled his eyes at the last. 'Seriously he 'HAD' to think about company yeah!  Right!'

"Whatever" rei mumbled. After some 30 minutes of ride they finally reached the 'mansion' of Yaoyoruzu's. Rei wasn't surprised at all he couldn't care more or less. His father nudged him making a 'behave' face to which Rei rolled his eyes.

__________________________________

Momo was already walking in the big haul were many people stood elegantly. She observed the whole haul again. "I don't see any harm till now.." she mumbled. She once again glanced down at her dress.

"I really overdid myself ugh..i should've just wore some pants and a sweatshirt and could have made my parents successfully in shame..yeah.." she trailed to herself only. She went to the corner of the room and glared at her parents who were busy talking with some foreigners.

She quickly picked a drink and raised it to drink and seeing someone she immediately choked. She once again rubbed her eyes. "I am not dreaming or hallucinating right?" She said narrowing her eyes on the figure. "Fuck its really him.." she saw Rei at the opening.

"I really hope i don't get noticed by him...really god..plz help me..plz.." she prayed closing her eyes.

"MOMO" came her fathers voice making her groan loudly. She walked towards them. She intensely gazed at Rei whose face really expressed a surprise expression she could've laughed there itself but she maintained herself. "See this is our daughter Momo you must also know her as Yaomomo.." her father proudly introduced her to Rei's dad. "Actually no i don't know" Rei's father shamefully said making Rei smirk a little. Momo clearly knew that a man like Rei and his family are the same. But she also feel some sort of feeling when she heard her mom gasp and her dad frown.

'Tch..' she thought. She smiled and bowed "Hello Mr. Kaneki its nice to have you here..to our shitty party" before momo could reback on her words she saw everyones faces in shock only Rei smirked once again. "A-ah sorry our sweetie must have been drunk haha.." her mother stuttered nervously. Momo could see her fathers glare hardened she just shrugged off. "And hello Mr. Kaneki And i am so glad you don't know me well looking at your son i can tell he surely knows me right?" Momo glanced at Rei who seemed buffeld now.

"No i mean..Yes i know her  seen her even though i don't wanted too" he said glaring at her. Momo chuckled. Both of their parents were perplexed by thier behaviours. So her mother decidee to speak up. "Uh Momo why don't you show Rei around our party you both can have a great time and we can discuss sone matters with Mr. Kaneki" she sweetly said making Momo cringe.

She smirked and looked at Rei who was already waiting for her to say something. "Yes i would 'love' to spend time with Rei" she sarcastically said. They both left from their parents and an awkward but intense atmosphere spread between both of them.