01 / THERE ARE FLOWERS IN MY HEART

severance of love - chapter 1
oh

"Hey idiot wake up!" Someone smacked you on the back of your head. You groaned as you opened your eyes.

"Asshat." you mumbled under your breath.

"Yeah, Yeah. You fell asleep." He said walking away. He sat in the chair across from you.

"What I can't? It's my agency." You asked annoyed. You rubbed the back of your head as you stretched.

"Deku's almost here. Should be here in a-"

"I am here!" Midoriya announced. He hand his hands on his hip copying a certain old hero. You laughed at the line while Bakugou looked away.

"What's so funny?" he asked looking at you. He then looked at Bakugou and got the idea of why you were laughing.

"Oh..." he muttered.

"No no I'm sorry. It's just I haven't heard that In a while and I really needed that." Your laugh soon turned to hacking. Concern grew on the faces of the two men.

You leaned over to the side and covered your mouth as you coughed. Bakugou stood up from the chair and ran to your side. Midoriya did the same.

"I'm-" your cough interrupted.

"I'm fine." you finally managed to say.

"That doesn't sound fine." Bakugou protested.

"Are you sure you're okay? We're here if you need anything, you know that right?" Midoriya spoke. You quickly wiped away the little bit of blood that trickled from the edge of your mouth.

"It's nothing serious, I swear. Doc said it was because of the last mission. You know because of the hit I took to my chest." you explained.

"Hey. This is for you. It came earlier but you were sleeping. " one of your sidekicks handed you a paper that had been addressed to you. She quickly left as she did.

You started unfolding it and then realized the two men were standing at your side.

"Nosy." you muttered before pushing your back your chair and standing up. You walked over to a corner.

Results for:

.... .- -. .- .... .- -.- .. / -.. .. ... . .- ... .

RESULTS: .--. --- ... .. - .. ...- .

I'm sorry to be the bearer of unfortunate news. You do indeed have it. I am aware that you already know your options. The average estimated time for this is 2-3 months at best. Though it does vary from person to person. Based on what you've told me and how long you've had it you have 4-7 months. If possible 8 months due to your young age and rapid healing. Even then due to your persistence you might make it to December.

I can't tell you what to choose, that's all on you but I really do hope you chose it. You're a hero. A very good one at that and still so young but that is my thought. You might chose the other option and that's okay. I'd chose it too. I am very sorry that your experience this. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

- Dr. Mei Yamamoto

You put the letter down at your side. You pinched the bridge of your nose with the other hand you had free. You quickly folded the letter and walked over to your desk. You put it one of the drawers before sitting down.