06 / AND I WON'T

severance of love - chapter 6
be mine?

"Hey kyoka love, wait up!" you yelled.

"Wait y/n!" The girl yelled as you jumped on top of the girl. You heard a yelp from below you.

"great now I've got sand in my mouth." she complained. You laughed awkwardly as you got off her. The two of you sat up on the sand.

"My bad love." You apologized.

"When are you going to stop with those pet names of yours?" She asked.

"You know you love 'em." You teased poking her side. She tensed up.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I would." you responded before wiggling your fingers, then tickling her sides. She girl broke into a laughing fit. You adored her laugh. You could hear it on loop a million times you would never get tired of hearing her laughter.

"Wait- Stop. Y/n!" She wined trying to make you stop. She laughed trying to push your hand off her. The sand growing everywhere as she tried to get away from you.

"Stop, I'm gonna pee myself." She laughed, as she managed to get away from you. She started running as the sand hit you.

"You cheater!" you laughed as you got up. She screamed when she saw you running after her.

"Please no more! I beg of you!" she yelled. You laughed.

"Beg harder!" You yelled as you leaped forward. You reached forward but she moved before you could grab her. Your hand missing by an inch. It felt as if this went in slow motion as you fell on the sand. A face full of sand. You groaned when you landed.

You could hear Jirou laughing. You peeked your had up and she was full on laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Haha very funny." You spoke sarcastically.

"When you- you- you- when you- when- when- when- when- when you - when" she repeated trying to calm herself down. She tried finishing her sentence but she couldn't.

"Finish your sentence!" You yelled. She kept on laughing.

"When you...fell... you ate shit!" She laughed.

"I know that much." You mumbled to yourself. You quickly sat up and wiped the sand off you. you mumbled to yourself as Jirou calmed down.

When she finally managed to to stop her laughing she stared at the teen- adult actually. After turning 18 at the start of the year and it already being June, Jirou couldn't help but to wonder where'd the time go?

It seemed only yesterday she was a first year at UA. On her first day she met you. On the second day she talked to you. Then it went on from there.

It was only a couple days later when she found out you were illiterate. Though it never seemed to bother her that you were. Unable to read or write. She found it odd that you were.

When she saw you being taught how to write and read by none other than Hizashi Yamada (or commonly know as Present Mic) she felt a sense of happiness? She couldn't describe what she felt exactly but she knew it wasn't pity or sadness at you.

She'd pass the teachers lounge everyday before class and found you there with Yamada trying to read and pronounce the words you read. Then when school was over you went straight to the teachers lounge. The teachers had already made their way.