13 / CAN WE DANCE

quick a/n: the chapter titles have been song lyrics from Blondie by current joys. That song really fits this story!

severance of love - chapter 13
akiko, nemuri and mom / monoma / kyoka?

You had woken up in the arms of Nemuri on the couch. She held you loosely but tight enough to where she could know you were there. You slowly got up to not wake the older woman. She groaned as if waking up.

"Shhh shhh, go back to sleep Nemuri. Everything's alright." You whispered to her. She turned on she side facing the couch. You place a blanket on her that was on the chair beside the couch.

You then went upstairs to Akiko's room. She was still sound asleep.

"Hey aki? Time to wake up. You leaving with Roslyn today remember?" You talked to her. She turned on her side. You laughed quietly before you got a duffle bag from her closet.

You could hear her starting to wake up darting for the phone. A slight audible gasp left her mouth and then you knew. You could hear the interviews playing.

"Dynamite! Dynamite! What are your thoughts on the recent scandal with Phantom Guitarist and Earphone Jack?"

"You all are fucking sick! Fucking disgusting on what you guys are saying about them. I read your disgusting debates on them and comments. If anyone of you wrote some shit like that and you come up to me, I'll kill you." Bakugou quickly responded then walked away.

Then Todoroki.

"I'm not much for words but reading what you all wrote made me want to throw up. You are all disgusting. I don't see why Phantom Guitarist can't like women the way men do. I don't understand what wrong with that." Todoroki then left.

Then Midoriya

"Honestly you guys suck. Like what else do you want me to say. That as the number one I support you guys in being rude to one of my best friends is just no. I don't get why you all have a problem if Phantom liked women. The other Phantom does and you all don't have any problem. If you actually support Phantom Guitarist then you would have no problem if they liked the same gender." Then Midoriya left feeling ashamed.

Then Monoma.

"I hate you all." He spoke.

"W-What?" The reporter asked, confused.

"I hate you all. Phantom Guitarist may be my rival but that doesn't mean I hate them. She does not DESERVE any of the things you have been saying about her. Nothing!  If you support me and say those disgusting comments about her then stop supporting me." And with that Phantom Thief left.

"Y/n you're Phantom Guitarist aren't you? They're saying all these bad things about you!" She cried. She didn't even hear you move as she was surprised to see you in front of her. You out her phone down.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be just fine." You commented.

"It's not fine! You've seen the things they're saying! How are you so fine with it?!" She yelled. Tears brimmed her eyes as you laughed quietly.

"I'm not fine with it Aki but I'll make it fine for me." You replied. You wiped her tears.

"Don't worry about me, okay?"you smiled at her softly. The way her mother used to smile at her. And for some reason, Akiko couldn't help but to feel okay. Like this warm feeling in her chest.

Once you turned away to pack the rest of her stuff, it hit her. She knew why she was feeling this way. She smiled because of it.

Akiko was starting to see you as her mom.