3

"I'm tired of always waiting."

Lisa's POV

"Lili?" 

"Uhh... Do I kno–" The girl ran towards and gave me a hug. "Lili! I've been looking for you for years." 

I looked at my friends and they are giving me a confused look. "Uhm, miss? Do I know you?" I asked the girl while gently removing myself from the hug.

She looked at me with teary eyes, "It's me Lili, Rosé." Pointing at herself. I'm trying to recall her name but I really can't remember, so I looked at her and shrugged, "Sorry, I really don't know who you are, maybe you mistaken me for someone else."

"No, I'm your childhood friend Lisa. I'm Chaeng." She said while sighing heavily.

Chaeng... that name sounds familiar. Chaeng... Chae– "Wait! You mean Park Chaeyoung? As in THE Park Chaeyoung?! My Chipmunk?!" I widened my eyes. I can't believe it's her, I haven't seen her since I left Thailand.

She clicked her tongue and winked at me, "You got it right!"

"Oh my god! Chaeng!" I hugged her and spin her around. "I can't believe it's you, how are you doing? I missed you, Chipmunk"

She giggled, "I miss you too, Lili. And I'm doing great, actually I'm–" suddenly her phone rang. She looked at it and her eyes widened. "Uhm, I gotta go now Lili. Let's catch up soon?" She said, rushing towards the exit.

"Wait!" I called her, "I don't have your phone number." I said, scratching my nape.

She came back to me quickly, and chuckled "Oh right! I forgot. Here!" She handed me her phone, "Put your number and I'll text you."

I quickly typed in my number and gave back her phone, "Take care Chipmunk, and don't forget to text me!" She nodded and rushed towards the exit while bidding me goodbye.

I was smiling the whole time while watching Chaeng, not until I heard a fake cough. I forgot that my friends are here the whole time and slowly looked at them.

"So Lisa, who was that huh?" Seulgi asked, giving me a suspicious look. "Are you cheating on Jennie?" I widened my eyes at what she said.

"What? NO!" I shook my head a couple of times, "That was Park Chaeyoung, my childhood friend a–and..."

Jisoo leaned towards me, looking at me curiously. "And...?"

I gulped a few times before answering them, "M–My first l–love." There I said it, stuttering and nervously scratching my nape while looking at them.

They both gave me a questioning look. "Does Jennie know about this?" Jisoo asked, followed by another question from Seulgi. "Are you still inlove with that so called Chipmunk?"

"NO!" They keep on asking me questions about Chaeng and it's getting kinda annoying already. This has to stop.

"Guys, please! Stop already." I sighed, "That was a long time ago, okay? There's nothing to worry about." They looked at each other and shrugged.

I grabbed both of their arms and dragged them inside the studio, "Now, come on. Let's dance!"

***

A few hours after our dance session, we all went to our separate ways. Jisoo insisted to give me a ride earlier but I refused, I told her that I just want some time for myself and she respected my decision.

While I was walking home, my phone suddenly dinged. I checked it and an unknown number messaged me. It says: Hey Lili. It's me Chaeng, are you free tomorrow? Let's catch up!

I immediately replied to her that I'm free and I do wanna catch up with her. I just miss that chipmunk so much. Don't get me wrong, even if she was my first love, I don't love her that way anymore.

I got so busy texting Chaeng or should I say Rosé now, but I still prefer calling her Chaeng. I didn't notice a car passed by me and it stopped in front of the house.

It was a black Mercedes-Benz, the same as the one I saw earlier this morning. I quickly hid at the back of a tree near my house and observed it.

A man in a suit got out of the car and went to the passenger's side. He opened the car door and revealed my girlfriend. She looks so happy, but what I saw broke my heart into millions of pieces. They were kissing for a couple of minutes. Jennie gave him a peck on the lips before bidding each other goodbye.

While looking at them, I didn't notice the tears already falling off of my cheeks.

I don't know what came to me, but I dialed Chaeng's number. I don't wanna go home yet. I don't have the courage to face Jennie, I wanna let this out first.

Chaeng picked up the call just right after a few rings, "Hey Lili!" She said.

"Hey, are you free right now?" I said, in a shaky voice.

She chuckled, "You're right on time, I'm actually free for the rest of the day." I sighed in relief.

"Okay, where are you? Let's catch up. I miss you!" Trying not to make it obvious that I'm actually crying.

"My Monkey misses me that much huh? I'll text you the address. See you!" As soon as she ended the call, I immediately received a text from her stating her address and quickly took a cab going there.